Has anyone already mentioned the Moz bit on "Room 101"?

T

Tingle

On Monday there was "Room 101" on BBC2 featuring Harry Hill. I don't think it was a repeat. Perhaps it was. Anyhow, Paul Merton and Hill did a little pretend driving from their studio seats to demonstrate stress levels while driving. Merton pretended to put on the car radio and "Girlfriend in a coma" (?) was playing - apparently to soothe Hill because, as Merton said, he likes Morrissey. The Smiths weren't mentioned.

Harry Hil is a big fan of both The Smiths and Morrissey. He is in the documentary "The importance of being Morrissey" at the post Albert Hall gig back stage party and once did This Charming Man on Stars in Your Eyes!

> On Monday there was "Room 101" on BBC2 featuring Harry Hill. I
> don't think it was a repeat. Perhaps it was. Anyhow, Paul Merton and Hill
> did a little pretend driving from their studio seats to demonstrate stress
> levels while driving. Merton pretended to put on the car radio and
> "Girlfriend in a coma" (?) was playing - apparently to soothe
> Hill because, as Merton said, he likes Morrissey. The Smiths weren't
> mentioned.

> Harry Hil is a big fan of both The Smiths and Morrissey. He is in the
> documentary "The importance of being Morrissey" at the post
> Albert Hall gig back stage party and once did This Charming Man on Stars
> in Your Eyes!

Whos was it again that crashed their car to girlfriend in a coma? anyone know what im talking about?

Are you referring to Bon on 'The Importance....' talking about nearly crashing his car?

I saw Harry Hill in the foyer at one of the Morrissey at Meltdown performances, no doubt spending some of the money McDonald's paid him for doing voice-overs (for their fruit).

> Whos was it again that crashed their car to girlfriend in a coma? anyone
> know what im talking about?

Re: That was supposed to be "Bono"

yeah it was bono, i remember now it was on that documentary that i recorded over. grrrrrr
i love harry hill i used to watch "TV burp" religiously! i wanna know whats happened to it, i bet the guy is always watching tv thinking "i could be using that for my show.... but i dont have one anymore!"
bit cheaky about the macdonalds thing though, i hadn't noticed it was him.

Back
Top Bottom