I dont give a fickity fackity f***ity f*** about f*** around here

• Thread starter MR. Improper COCKSUCKER of the Universe....and pro
  • Start date
His majesty is meeting me today to eat some soup!!!! YUM!!!!!

David Tseng you too are invited. Free dibs on any of my HOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So are any of you fine bitches in your jelly ass thongs~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give it a rest won't you?

Ian, you have admitted in the past to impersonating Josh - that joke isn;t funny anyomore. Find a friend.

Mr IMPROPER. . .it's good to see that Morrissey still appeals to teenagers like you these days. I mean i just assume you are one. Nothing to be ashamed of, we were all so immature once. Sometimes i stil am. Pass along your Morrissey music to some of your high school friends. I know most are hooked on crap these days. I hope your parents understand and don't give you shit when Morrissey rolls into town and you have to drive far to see him. My parents give me shit. the 'rents never understand.

And remember stay in school and try your best. . .or else you may end up being a loser as an adult.

nebber nebber nebber

but i thouhgt i di d grauduate

Re: David Tseng you too are invited. Free dibs on any of my HOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kindly shut your mouth about David Tseng, he doesn't deserve your crap. Or anyone's for that matter.

Re: David Tseng you too are invited. Free dibs on any of my HOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David gets free dips on your tubby ass in a thong!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've alwaays said my dear Colleen"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". I appreciate the fact that so amny here like the PIMP so much,they feel the need to imitate him???? too bad they can't be the real deal. At least if you're going to imitate me,try to do it correctly???? nice to see you didnt' think he was the PIMP.

That wasn't me,but thanks for the concern. Now,go f*** yourself.

well said Coll, it's about time you told that simple pimple where to get off, he is such an annoying twat, but please leave pimp cocksucker alone, he sounds a right laugh.

> Kindly shut your mouth about David Tseng, he doesn't deserve your crap. Or
> anyone's for that matter.

> I've alwaays said my dear Colleen"Imitation is the sincerest form of
> flattery". I appreciate the fact that so amny here like the PIMP so
> much,they feel the need to imitate him???? too bad they can't be the real
> deal. At least if you're going to imitate me,try to do it correctly????
> nice to see you didnt' think he was the PIMP.
Indeed. And what a sloppy, muck raking job it was, too. I knew RIGHT AWAY it wasn't you! You have a style of your own, this f***wit was just being a retard. Goodnight, sweets

You are a fat laugh and lout. You can't keep your mouth closed,you're too busy shoving moonpies into it.

LOL!!!!! THAT WAS JUST SO f***ING FUNNY OMG LOL!!!!!