THE DIANA-MORRISSEY PHENOMENON

• Thread starter Morrissey the 23rd
  • Start date
M

Morrissey the 23rd

Somebody has far too much time on their hands.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~morrissey/
pic210452.gif

Morrissey killed her, he was driving that mysterious white Fiat Uno.

A load of back-fitted crap..

> i don't get it.

Isn't it easy to fit any story to Most bands lyrics in some way or another? After all, isn't that what most of us do with Mozzer's stuff? I read maybe six lines from that site and left. It was dull and the author seemed like one of those bores that reads horoscopes. Absolute tosh.

Re: A load of back-fitted crap..

This is sort of like the whole Tupac (2pac) Shakur conspiracy. People have dedicated web sites explaining how 2pac foretold his own death and eventual resurrection in his music lyrics. Though, these people are still waiting for his resurrection.

> Somebody has far too much time on their hands.

Sorry, lost the plot here?
What is the connection other than one is dead and the other isn't?

More evidence that it was a conspiracy....

Both Morrissey and Diana went for a shit on the day she died.
The Goat

Re: More evidence that it was a conspiracy....

> Both Morrissey and Diana went for a shit on the day she died.
> The Goat

Lord above...How did you find out that information...Goatey?

This thing is such an old hat..... could it be that none of you were around when we had a headed discussion about this some years ago?? This guy, I think his name was David too, tried to kinda advertise his theory here. Things got a bit steamy and it turned out that he really DID have too much time on his hands and had dedicated most of it in his "research". He'd sat in his bedroom for some years scraping through Morrissey's lyrics and Diana's life and death. Sad.

> Somebody has far too much time on their hands.

you finally ran out of time...

that has been up for years. you have finally seen everything the interent has to offer.

A right royal mystery

> Morrissey killed her, he was driving that mysterious white Fiat Uno.

That for me is the most telling thing that convinces me it was a conspiracy.

If I killed someone in my car (joe public) and paint traces were found at the scene then no matter what I did with the car I would be traced and that is without the money and time put in for the death of a princess.

The only way that car could disappear is if it belonged to, or was organised by a goverment agency,ie secret services.

I know a car was found a couple of years ago yet it was soon proved to be not the "one".So, while that car remains at large so does my view of the "accident"

My theory however as to the reason for the crash is slightly different to most,in fact I have never heard anyone yet put this argument(they may have,I just havent heard it)and that is, the intention was not to kill,that was just an unforseen aspect.The intention was to cause a crash whereby the princess would be injured and the resulting public outcry would split up the relationship with Fayhad.Even if Diana ascaped unharmed the effect would be the same just as Prince Charles skiing in the 80`s caused a public outcry over the dangers etc when an avalanche nearly got him.

The place was chosen of course to cause maximum damage but still most people in a car crash survive,so in my view in order to guarantee death,a plane crash is required.Another troublesome Prince had just such a mysterious plane crash in the thirties.

I have no evidence for my theory of course, just a gut feeling, but as I say, French mr joe public is driving a car that causes the death of a princess and can remain undiscovered with his car? Come on, that is stetching it too far in my view....My name is Hunt!

Re: A load of back-fitted crap..

i couldn't see morrissey writing loving tributes about anyone in the royal family anyway.

now the royle family, that's another story.

Back
Top Bottom