Morrissey solo.com vs. Morrissey Tour.com

G

Greasetea

Which do you prefer?

I personally think Morrisseytour is the biggest piece of cybershuckle I have ever seen. Worse than the corn in my shiznits.

> Which do you prefer?

> I personally think Morrisseytour is the biggest piece of
> cybershuckle I have ever seen. Worse than the corn in my
> shiznits.

Obviously Morrissey-Solo is the best Moz site out there. Period. But hey, give the girls at Morrisseytour some credit. I love their site. They have been very good at reporting the ongoings of this tour. They've had really good frequent updates and nice pictures too! You are of course entitled to your always "interesting" (dare I say attention-grabbing?!) opinion. But let's be fair. Unless you can build a better site, I say more power to em! Viva Slug!

bottle.gif

> Which do you prefer?

> I personally think Morrisseytour is the biggest piece of
> cybershuckle I have ever seen. Worse than the corn in my
> shiznits.

Greasetea the youngster, you are a damnable abomination, you & those of your kidney ought to be struck down via some unmentionable plague or even mentionable plaque, I am not talking dental gum disease here either! A mentionable plaque in mind is on Nelson's second flagship 'H.M.S. Plagiarism', it read (& I quote) "Nelson fell here", I wasn't suprised as I fell over it myself.
Love & fishes
Heir Repelant on the throne
ps. I know how I got my throat cut
pps. I know how to 'spell' ya old which?!

3 spoons, such a naughty request. (see inside for details)

> f-u-c-k you garry, i hope you rape your mom you dunce

Thank You, comments noted, will go directly to her grave with a digging implement, as it's a nice day maybe I'll have a picnic too.
Many happy thoughts to you 3 spoons, though I will have to turn your request down for us to have sex together! Keep thinking of me for who knows one day you just might get lucky.
Ta-tar
Heir Resplendant responders

Back
Top Bottom