p.s hello to colleen , how have you been?

Yes Colleen...Where are you?

Sylvia Plath's mate...You know

strange you should ask, i just sent her an email asking the very same thing.

> strange you should ask, i just sent her an email asking the very same
> thing.

Oh Mr Paul Newman...I am positively swooning...
Slipping below the waterline....
Oh God...Oh Lord....Help Me!!

Hello s, I'm coping, but all I can say is that I'm better than most, not as good as some How're you?

> Yes Colleen...Where are you?

> Sylvia Plath's mate...You know
I've been around..kind of hovering, observing things around here. Hey, about Ted Hughes, did you know he wrote (his last before he died) a book called,"Birthday Letters"- gives some insight into their marriage. Also, Frieda, their daughter, wrote a really good book of poetry called , "Woowaloo".It's chilling, she looks like Sylvia, but has Hughes's ice blue steely eyes. Your mate in all things SP, me How did you get an interest in her? When I lived in the UK in 1988 I went to Heptonstall, and took a pic of her grave, plus I took a picture of the house she lived in in Primose Hill ( It has a blue plaque with Yeat's name on it.) Guess that's where she did the deed

> strange you should ask, i just sent her an email asking the very same
> thing.
LOL I'm fine! You are the bomb, and hope you realize that. I lurve you! Vegas Vegas Vegas Vegas

> Oh Mr Paul Newman...I am positively swooning...
> Slipping below the waterline....
> Oh God...Oh Lord....Help Me!!
Wasn't that a gorgeous pic! (swooning)

s, I've been fine! Went swimming today, ahhhhhhhh it's so hot here. It felt so good. And how about yourself? Good, I hope. Cheers!

> Hello s, I'm coping, but all I can say is that I'm better than most, not
> as good as some How're you?
fair enough Col. may i call you Col? Hope you stay better than most people who worse off than other people. ;-)

> fair enough Col. may i call you Col? Hope you stay better than most people
> who worse off than other people. ;-)

Hello Colleen...

How are you this fine evening?

> Hello Colleen...

> How are you this fine evening?
LOL I'm listening to the Presidential Debates, scintillating, eh? And how are you? My cat is bothering me, wants her tuna NOW. Little Miss Kit. Of course I spoil her to bits, cats are the best. They don't judge and they are very discrimminating. Cats should rule the world.

> fair enough Col. may i call you Col? Hope you stay better than most people
> who worse off than other people. ;-)
Sure you may call me Col. My mother does all the time! As for staying better, I'm going to give it my best try. And I'm better than most, not as good as some And yourself?

> Sure you may call me Col. My mother does all the time! As for staying
> better, I'm going to give it my best try. And I'm better than most, not as
> good as some And yourself?

errrrr... you shouldn't have asked, terrible today - you never seem to be online at the same time as me that's why it takes so long for a reply (just in case you were wondering Col).

> errrrr... you shouldn't have asked, terrible today - you never seem to be
> online at the same time as me that's why it takes so long for a reply
> (just in case you were wondering Col).
Oh, I'm sorry you had such a bad day! It's now 10:30AM here- well, we'll synchronize our watches and try to be online at the same time! Take good care, s

Back
Top Bottom