does anyone know how to stop people posting under your name?

sorry i'll pack this in. i just can't resist sometimes. really. truely. i'll stop. sorry

it's the full stop at the end you see. never again though. EVER. promise i'm sorry.

Re: it's the full stop at the end you see. never again though. EVER. promise i'm sorry.

CHEERS .never noticed that.

Hello Linda

What is going on here?

Re: so who was i talking to ?

right you were talking to me ,and we were singing ,so that's the real me. OMIGOD even i'm confused now.

> Hello Linda

> What is going on here?

don't ask just some twat who has a taken a dislike to me for no apparent reason.

I don't dislike you. TRUELY. i don't even know you. I don't dislike you I PROMISE.

I just can't resist making trouble. It always backfires though, if it's any consolation. I am sorry though. I won't bother you again. ever.

> don't ask just some twat who has a taken a dislike to me for no apparent
> reason.

Linda darling...ignore him!!

It will be over by tomorrow!!

Re: I don't dislike you. TRUELY. i don't even know you. I don't dislike you I PROMISE.

> I just can't resist making trouble. It always backfires though, if it's
> any consolation. I am sorry though. I won't bother you again. ever.

I'l send you a dictionary for Christmas....truly is spelt...as I've just said "truly" you drop the "e" off true....Sorry for being pedantic
I just abhor bad spelling!!!!!!

> Linda darling...ignore him!!

> It will be over by tomorrow!!

it's my own bloody fault for responding in the first place.

Re: I don't dislike you. TRUELY. i don't even know you. I don't dislike you I PROMISE.

never mind. i don't.

you either send an email to David T and explain the situation. Is your name registered? I'd get your name resgistered, because then they can tell it's really you in the chat. The imposters are the ones with the - by their name. Sorry you are having problems too.

> you either send an email to David T and explain the situation. Is your
> name registered? I'd get your name resgistered, because then they can tell
> it's really you in the chat. The imposters are the ones with the - by
> their name. Sorry you are having problems too.

Or change your name..

Back
Top Bottom