I bought the tickets for the Curitiba show!!!

> Oh yes muy friends... I'm so happy I can't speak... but I put
> new photos in my site to you!!!

Well you sure are lucky. I've always wanted to go to one of his shows in another country. I have in Japan for the kill uncle tour but that was a long time ago and those Japanese sure are calm.

ps your child certainly is beautiful.

> Oh yes muy friends... I'm so happy I can't speak... but I put
> new photos in my site to you!!!

What kind of tickets? Are they GA or assigned seating? How do they seem to be selling? It's our turn to live vicariously through you, you know. YOu have to give us every little detail.

BTW, do you remember our conversation about taking your daughter to the show? At the Irvine show, I swear I saw a five year old rebel, quiff, dungarees and all. See, you're never too young!

> What kind of tickets? Are they GA or assigned seating?

There are two kinds of seating: the box and the others, that aren't assigned seating. I don't know the Forum anyway, I don't know how it will be.

>How do
> they seem to be selling?

I don't know. I bought it in a magazine but I didn't asked it to the person who sold the ticket to me. Anyway, the tickets are expensive to us (R$40,00 = $23,50) and I don't know what I have to expect.

>It's our turn to live vicariously
> through you, you know. YOu have to give us every little detail.

I'll try to.

> BTW, do you remember our conversation about taking your daughter
> to the show? At the Irvine show, I swear I saw a five year old
> rebel, quiff, dungarees and all. See, you're never too young!

hehehehe. My daughter isn't 3 years yet... she was scared at circus, unfortunately I think she'll scared even more with the show... Anyway, the show begins 00:30 am, so I think I'll go to the show without problems because I hope she'll sleeping then.

I put new photos in my site to you!!!

Circus?!

> hehehehe. My daughter isn't 3 years yet...

Oh Fabricio... Teresa looks SOoooo adorable in that picture where she's holding her little lunchbox. I know that I keep saying it, but I just HAD to say it again. I honestly can't take it anymore! It's too much! :cool:

> she was scared at circus, unfortunately I think she'll scared
> even more with the show...

Circus? Fabricio, shame on you. You should not be supporting any circus company.

> Anyway, the show begins 00:30 am, so I think I'll go to
> the show without problems because I hope she'll sleeping then.

My goodness. Is that a normal hour for a major show in Curitiba?

ah_229.jpg

Re: Circus?! Erasure??

As I am listening to the UtaH Saints "New Gold Dream", I realized something, Cili Barnes if you are 71, why does your photo look so youthful. It must be all the saffon you eat or maybe the mint jelly sandwiches.

And in a strange connection with Utah Saints and Morrissey, they both appeared on a Tops of the Pops show with the Saints only to be sleighted because one of them was too drunk to play.

Yippee...81-82-83-84!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Circus?!

> Oh Fabricio... Teresa looks SOoooo adorable in that picture
> where she's holding her little lunchbox. I know that I keep
> saying it, but I just HAD to say it again. I honestly can't take
> it anymore! It's too much! :cool:

Oh you make me feel so happy!!!

> Circus? Fabricio, shame on you. You should not be supporting any
> circus company.

I don't. It was my brother's invitation.

> My goodness. Is that a normal hour for a major show in Curitiba?

It seems so - it's a weird city, don't you think?

A hug,
Fabricio

I put new photos in my site to you, Cili!!!

Back
Top Bottom