Has anyone heard a good live version of Irish Blood?

H

huh?

This week I heard the version from Edinburgh, which was not so good and I saw the one from Glastonbury, which was even worse and well... false. Given the appearence on J. Ross, I seriously doubt that Morrissey can actually sing this one in tune. Has anyone heard a good version? Dont get me wrong, I like his singing, Everyday is like sunday on Glastonbury is sung very, very good and is quite moving, its just that IBEH never seems to work live.....

The Move footage of IBEH is great, especially when Moz finishes saying 'forever' and boz swings around on one leg! STYLE, STYLE, and yet more STYLE! As for a quality live version, it's a tough one. From what i remember, the Paisley version was ace, i'm sure master bootlegger can confirm this ;-)

MBB321

The Move video of this is very lovely indeed. Gives me goosebumps.

> The Move video of this is very lovely indeed. Gives me goosebumps.

It sounded class at The Royal Albert Hall in 2002 and at MEN.

It wasn't so great at Glasto was it?!

The glasto one wasn't the best, but neither was the crowd (no offence) other than the 14 fans Morrissey mentioned

MBB321

> The Move footage of IBEH is great, especially when Moz finishes saying
> 'forever' and boz swings around on one leg! STYLE, STYLE, and yet more
> STYLE! As for a quality live version, it's a tough one. From what i
> remember, the Paisley version was ace, i'm sure master bootlegger can
> confirm this ;-)

> MBB321

can't think of anything at paiysley that wasn't ace, i'll never forget his reaction at the end of there is a light when people just wouldn't stop singing.

There was more than 14 of us, unfortunately The Muse Kids were out in force waiting for them to headline, and they didnt seem to like Moz (tossers)

> can't think of anything at paiysley that wasn't ace, i'll never forget his
> reaction at the end of there is a light when people just wouldn't stop
> singing.

Best i've ever heard was at liverpool.

Back
Top Bottom