What is the name of Boz's band?

S

Sam I Am

I was planning to see Boz's band perform at Tio Leo's in San Diego. According to the date posted on the main page, he is supposed to play there on March 25, but when I called to confirm, they said that the band that would be playing that night is called "Sunny George and the Hot Rod Lincoln". Can anyone help me out here?

> I was planning to see Boz's band perform at Tio Leo's in San¿ Diego. According to the date posted on the main page, he is¿ supposed to play there on March 25, but when I called to¿ confirm, they said that the band that would be playing that¿ night is called "Sunny George and the Hot Rod¿ Lincoln". Can anyone help me out here?

He may have more than one band...but I do know he has recorded under Boz and the Bozmen.

I haven't seen The Boz, Brian Bosworth of the NFL in quite some time. Does anyone know if the BOZ has retired from pro football yet. WOW! And I had no idea the star quarterback of the Bengals was also in a band!!! Do they do music like the Bear's Superbowl Shuffle? I hope so, thats quailty material. Hi karaoke boy! E-mail me soon cousin Jay.

Err... do you know the Polecats? Rockabilly band? But he plays in different bands....

Hes going to play with Sonny George. Hot Rod lincoln is a whole other band. He may play with both of them on seperate acts. Its totally RockAbilly and your in for a wild time. And if you've never heard RockABilly think of Stray Cats. Don't forget to get his autograph.

Later Daddy O

1picsframe.html

Back
Top Bottom