Radio Two Playlist

> "Nancy Sinatra and Morrissey" Let Me Kiss You A-listed w/c 27th
> September.

> Does this just mean Nancy's version?

Well I was walking past somebody's house today and Nancy's version was blaring out of the window. I waited to hear if it was the full album they was listening to, but it was Radio 2.

So, the Nancy version, I would guess? I'm not listening to Radio 2 to find out anyway.

> Well I was walking past somebody's house today and Nancy's version was
> blaring out of the window. I waited to hear if it was the full album they
> was listening to, but it was Radio 2.

> So, the Nancy version, I would guess? I'm not listening to Radio 2 to find
> out anyway.

I would guess it's Nancy's version. I work in radio and so far, Anglo Plugging haven't marketed Moz's version. They've yet to send out any promos but that may change imminently.

However, October 11th isn't that far away. They were late sending out "First of the Gang" promos too.

Re: I think I recall Janice saying 'Morrissey and Nancy' when the version played was Moz

so I don't know what's going on. It's not like Janice to be ignorant of the fact that it's just her mate on one and just Nancy on the other backed by Morrissey.

The co-release is either a master-stroke of publicity and marketing or else it is a cock-up. Time will tell.

And didn't someone say that Nancy is on Jonathan Ross's show tonight (Friday) which means that it was recorded er, yesterday (or Wednesday?). Was anyone from here there?

Oh, and completely un-related - it would be Anthony Newley's birthday today, if he were still with us.

Anthony_Newley.jpg

Back
Top Bottom