Why is Moz all banged up in the "Introducing" video?

C

Crips vs. Bloods

I was just wondering, why Morrissey is banged and bruised, and cut in the "Introducing Morrissey" video? I just recently watched it for the first time, so will anybody care to enlighten me? He looks like he got into a bit of a scrap with a razor or very sharp piece of paper. Why the bruise on the cheek?

i just assumed it was part of his then "boxer" fixation...

-c

bob.jpg

> Make-up. That film was shot on the "Boxers" promotional tour through the UK. Moz did the same when doing press for "Southpaw"--a Q Magazine interview saw him with fake cuts on his arms. A little silly, but then...

The Hulmerist Video

I just bought that video and I didn't hear Morrissey speak at all. That was probably the only bad thing. They showed live footage of his performances in between videos like Suedehead, Everyday Is Like Sunday, Nov. Spawned..... Are there any other of his videos still in print? I ordered Introducing already.

Re: Remember Jake???

Morrissey and his now ex-boyfriend "Jake" (a former boxer), had some pretty rough problems with domestic violence. One night Morrissey even walked out after the cops had stopped by. He took his cat and a few books and stayed at a shelter. Then of course Jake apologised, they kissed and made up, and the cycle repeated until Morrissey ditched him for good.

Re: Stephen Patick - His True Story

> Morrissey and his now ex-boyfriend "Jake" (a former
> boxer), had some pretty rough problems with domestic violence.
> One night Morrissey even walked out after the cops had stopped
> by. He took his cat and a few books and stayed at a shelter.
> Then of course Jake apologised, they kissed and made up, and the
> cycle repeated until Morrissey ditched him for good.

Russ, this sounds like the truth and confirms only what I've always suspected; have you seen the well known photograph of Morrissey resting his head on Jake's Levi-ed groin? Homoerotic it certainly is.

BUT why a shelter? Why not get a taxi to the Park Lane hotel and book the penthouse suite or seen as he is terribly parsimonious even a B&B in West Hampstead? You make Moz sound like he was a single mum on benefits in a council flat, in Eltham in South London.

If this story is REALLY true, it is terribly sad. I always wanted the RIGHT one and the LAST one to bring him lots of happiness and some respite from his ongoing depression.

Seems like things got worse. However I think 'Southpaw Grammar' harbours a lot of resentment towards Jake and possibly supports your statement; it's the antithesis of the 'love-in' that is Vauxhall and I.

As I say, it sounds like the truth, lets hope it ISN'T, I wouldn't wish domestic violence (the most insidious) on my worst enemy never mind my only idol. I hope he's more discerning about a life partner the next time!

Re: Stephen Patick - His True Story

>"have you seen the well known photograph of Morrissey resting his head on Jake's Levi-ed groin? Homoerotic it certainly is.

Has anyone got this photo? I'm dying to see it...

I believe this is the picture..

> Has anyone got this photo? I'm dying to see it...

That they were talking about..But im not sure.. its a lovely picture anyway :)

belly.jpg

Yes, Yes this is the picture I'm referring to

> That they were talking about..But im not sure.. its a lovely
> picture anyway :)

I love this picture, this is the picture that for me answers the famous question, yet it is also strangely enigmatic.

IA

Come Back Stephen Street all is forgiven!!!

Has anyone here listened to Bona Dray lately. I've been singing the praises of Kill Uncle recently, and stand by all I said, but BD is even better.

Bona Drag is the album that showcases Steven's remarkable voice. If anyone ever had any doubt about His Master's Voice than this is the album I would force them to listen to if I had to. His voice is so clear and strong, it really shows what a brilliant vocalist Our Moz is, especially with a little help from Street.

The standout songs for me are as follows:

Will Never Marry; Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference;
Ouja Ouja Board; Everyday...; He Knows I'd Like To See Him; the totally mindblowing and superb 'Yes I Am Blind'; Lucky Lisp (excellent lyrics by the way), and the totally exquisite Suedehead;
and truly gorgeous 'He Knows I'd Love To See Him' sapposedly about Marr.

I don't know what happened between Moz and Street (seemingly yet another row about the folding stuff). No producer has showcased and understood Morrissey as an artist than Street. If Johnny Marr was Moz's first muse than Street has to be second no doubt about that.

Kill Uncle would have been absolute knock out if street had been on board. Why can't Mozzer forgive and forget and just move on; he's so petulant and unforgiving. He also made rather ungallant flippant remarks about his fallen idol Sandie Shaw about two years ago which I found totally surprising. How could someone who is sapposed to be gentle and discreet make such vicious remarks about a woman over fifty?. Especially when he idolised her as a child! What did she do to him? Has he got one forgiving bone in his body? Emmmmmh on second thoughts don't answer that question, I know what some smart alec is going to say to that!

Steven grow up! Hairdresser On Fire is absolute rubbish, and a song you should have forgotten about a long time ago. You don't know who your best producer ever is, and you don't know your best songs.

I think you desperately need to review your career and decide what works for you and what doesn't. I don't think you've made any mistakes artisically, but there are some things you do and sing better than others.

All my Love

N.C

Morrissey's domestic violence

Funny (is it??... possibly not...) cause the only reliable rumour-ish thing I ever heard about Morrissey (and that was from a person who was managed by the same people as the Smiths were back in the days...) was about his sex-life. And these things centered around this person stating that "he likes beating people up".

Oh well. What more do we want to know? Do we really want to know these things??? I don't know, it might spoil everything.

Excuse me, we all know about Jake, but how can you actually know this story about Moz getting beat up and the cops coming round, and the pussy? I would really like to know where you came about your info. Jake was confirmed to me by someone VERY close to Morrissey about 7 years back but they mentioned nothing of the likes of this.

>

Could someone post a picture of Jake for us please

Picture of Jake, coming right up...

> Could someone post a picture of Jake for us please

steve.jpg

>

> Excuse me, we all know about Jake, but how can you actually know
> this story about Moz getting beat up and the cops coming round,
> and the pussy? I would really like to know where you came about
> your info. Jake was confirmed to me by someone VERY close to
> Morrissey about 7 years back but they mentioned nothing of the
> likes of this.

I've never heard this either. I met Jake several times back in 1994/95 and regardless of what his relationship was with Morrissey, he was one of the nicest people I've ever met. Very kind and very funny. And once you really got to know him, you realized that he was quite shy as well. A very likeable guy!

Re: Picture of Jake, coming right up...

You cannot be serious! With a toothless gob like that, I bet he gives great head!!!

Can someone get back and confirm if this is Jake Walters?

Much appreciated.

Re: Steven Patick - His True Story

> BUT why a shelter? Why not get a taxi to the Park Lane hotel and
> book the penthouse suite or seen as he is terribly parsimonious
> even a B&B in West Hampstead? You make Moz sound like he was a
> single mum on benefits in a council flat, in Eltham in South
> London.

Exactly. ha ha. Russ is telling a funny story. Morrissey would not hang around with somebody who beat him up. All those cuts and bruises were fake.

Re: Picture of Jake, coming right up...

> You cannot be serious! With a toothless gob like that, I bet he
> gives great head!!!

> Can someone get back and confirm if this is Jake Walters?

> Much appreciated.

It's not Jake. Jake's a skinhead. Pretty good-looking.

Jesus Christ

> Could someone post a picture of Jake for us please

This is the back of Jake's head. Violent Bitch posted that other photo for a joke ha ha. Russ told that weepy tale of domestic violence for a joke ha ha. Don't believe everything you read.

jake.jpg

You're a liar. I have a real picture

and you thought it was only about "royalties"

Mjsm40.jpg

Back
Top Bottom