just got CC for Radio City!

A

Alon R

Granted, it's a disabled seat, but I'm just going to borrow a pair of crutches. I'm a genius! Better still, my friend gets the seat next to me!

> Granted, it's a disabled seat, but I'm just going to borrow a pair of
> crutches. I'm a genius! Better still, my friend gets the seat next to me!

that's awful. speaking of someone who has a cousin who is disabled. . .you should be shot. hopefully they won''t let you in. I know what. . .i'll let Ticketmaster know they just sold disabled seats to someone not diabled. have fun jack ass

you think i am overreacting? come-on. . .reply!

Here's Radio City policy. I bet you are the kind of person who gives out high fives to buddies when they park in a handicap parking spot:

RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL WHEELCHAIR AND TRANSFER SEATING POLICY:
Wheelchair and Transfer seating is reserved exclusively for patrons with disabilities and their companions. Only one Wheelchair or Transfer Seat(with one companion ticket) can be purchased per transaction. Any additional companion seats (Standard Admission) must be purchased in a separate transaction. Disabled seating (Wheelchair and Transfer) is reserved for the exclusive use of disabled patrons and their companions and the purchase or use of these seating locations by non-disabled individuals is strictly prohibited and can result in ejection and/or forfeiture of ticket price.

Improper use of Wheelchair and Transfer seating locations by patrons without disabilities is strictly prohibited and can result in revoked ticket privileges without refund. Only one Wheelchair wheelchair used as seat or Transfer Seat wheelchair user transfers to actual seat with one companion ticket can be purchased per transaction. Any additional companion seats must be purchased in a separate transaction using the Standard Admission.

for such a genius with such a genius plan, you sure blew it by posting it. I'm also going to inform Radio City and ticketmaster in case jj doesn't. There are certain rules one shouldn't break. . .you broke one of them. there are only a certain number of seats--very very few--all around the venue for people with disabilities. While nondisabled has about 6000 seats to get into.

Nobody cares anymore

> for such a genius with such a genius plan, you sure blew it by posting it.
> I'm also going to inform Radio City and ticketmaster in case jj doesn't.
> There are certain rules one shouldn't break. . .you broke one of them.
> there are only a certain number of seats--very very few--all around the
> venue for people with disabilities. While nondisabled has about 6000 seats
> to get into.

If you go to any supermarket or retail park the disabled spaces are always full, usually 4x4 mumtrucks, but no wheelchairs or disabled people in the shops, anywhere! I would rather park in the right space and walk the distance. I hate this planet and the dirty lazy generation of people who want everything right now and care for nobody else.

Back
Top Bottom