So & So..the man, the mystery.....

I

I'd Love To

who are you so and so ? I must know its killing me...what do you do, where do you live, what is your favorite food, what is your mothers maiden name...please tell please! so many questions

howard stern king of all media

SWM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO RUB MY BELLY.

I try to avoid getting too personal, but anyhow.

My name is Aldo Clapsaddle.

My friends call me Orvil, but you can call me Cleetus.

I currently Live with my dead mother in a two story house just outside of St.Paul Minnesota.

I have been employed for two years at a "Snipper&Snapper" chocolate factory.

I also spend my weekends collecting discarded milk cartons, because I find that the best photography can be found on missing person profiles.

As I just mentioned, one of my hobbies is collecting photographs of strangers.

I also enjoy jogging in place, and laughing to myself.

I'm looking for a man, woman, or thing that can fully appreciate me for who I am, and not judge me for hating them.

I am 3'10 and weigh approximately 45 pounds.

I have green hair and turquoise eyes.

I am defined but not morbidly muscular.

I look good sitting on cabinets and dashing around in parades.

I also enjoy dressing up in women's clothing.

I am opened minded but suspicious of everything.

I like dull sex, and nightmares that neverend.

My mother's maiden name is Hester Lilly.

My favorite food is cardboard but I am fond of the occasional plastic or aluminum dish.

I hope I answered any questions that you had.

In Doubt,
So&So

typical for so & so

answered just like i expected you too.....

but no really who are you? if you do not feel free talking on here then write me an email

Re: SWM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO RUB MY BELLY.

> I try to avoid getting too personal, but anyhow.¿ My name is Aldo Clapsaddle.¿ My friends call me Orvil, but you can call me Cleetus.¿ I currently Live with my dead mother in a two story house just¿ outside of St.Paul Minnesota.¿ I have been employed for two years at a¿ "Snipper&Snapper" chocolate factory.¿ I also spend my weekends collecting discarded milk cartons,¿ because I find that the best photography can be found on missing¿ person profiles.¿ As I just mentioned, one of my hobbies is collecting photographs¿ of strangers.¿ I also enjoy jogging in place, and laughing to myself.¿ I'm looking for a man, woman, or thing that can fully appreciate¿ me for who I am, and not judge me for hating them.¿ I am 3'10 and weigh approximately 45 pounds.¿ I have green hair and turquoise eyes.¿ I am defined but not morbidly muscular.¿ I look good sitting on cabinets and dashing around in parades.¿ I also enjoy dressing up in women's clothing.¿ I am opened minded but suspicious of everything.¿ I like dull sex, and nightmares that neverend.¿ My mother's maiden name is Hester Lilly.¿ My favorite food is cardboard but I am fond of the occasional¿ plastic or aluminum dish.¿ I hope I answered any questions that you had.¿ In Doubt,¿ So&So

Wow, you are so clever these days! Remember when you were known as Mr So@So, and posted things relating to music:)

You're The One For Me, Catty!

Wow...we were married at one time, but you ate me out of house and home.....Yeats and I both adore masks....

Dream Men

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

> Wow...we were married at one time, but you ate me out of house¿ and home.....Yeats and I both adore masks....

How dare you rape my thread with vacant humor!

Also, when are you going to set me up with that Tyrone Capucci guy?

-So&So

Love is the great difference between one person and the rest of the world.

> Wow, you are so clever these days! Remember when you were known¿ as Mr So@So, and posted things relating to music:)

No, I have no memory of that.

What bands did I like?

How long did I go as Mr So@So?

Did I ever mention my habit of skinning dipping at night while I was parading under the monicker of Mr. So@So?

Did we ever date?

Do you like me better as Mr. So@So?

Does this dress make me look feminine?

-So@So & So&So

Re: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

> How dare you rape my thread with vacant humor!¿ Also, when are you going to set me up with that Tyrone Capucci¿ guy?¿ -So&So
This weekend? Be sure to wear your Mardi Gras beads. Tru is attracted to bright shiny things.

All Aboard

> who are you so and so ? I must know its killing me...what do you¿ do, where do you live, what is your favorite food, what is your¿ mothers maiden name...please tell please! so many questions

I think we'd all like to know that...we're intrigued...

Back
Top Bottom