JACK THE RIPPER

J

Joey S.

What is this song about?! I wouldn't ask if the song wasn't titled "Jack the Ripper".

Another campy tribute.

> What is this song about?! I wouldn't ask if the song wasn't¿ titled "Jack the Ripper".

Finally, someone with a valid question!

Well Joey, come take a seat on uncle So&So's lap.

Careful now!

*Climbing much too anxiously on my lap*

Have you ever been to a gay parade Joey?

*Shaking his hid in confusion while nibbling on a box of "Graham Crackers"*

"What's a "gate parade" uncle So?"

Ha ha ha!

No my dear "Jo Jo," not a "gate parade."

A "gay parade."

Now listen here Joey, you sit still and uncle So&So will tell you all about it, okay?

Are you comfortable?

You don't have to pee or anything, do you?

Okay then.

Last year, circa 1998, there took place a legendary gay parade held along the Christopher St. Peirs in NYC.

During this parade a drunken midget dressed in drag, took it upon himself to rush about madly, tearing the clothes off of random bystanders packed along the seaside streets.

At first the observers reacted with shock, but as the "Lipsticked Leprechaun's" daring antics continued, the inhibition of being nude slowly faded, and released a torrent of nude float dancing.

The city's streets began to overflow with nude gay men, as everything from leather shops to furniture stores were turned upside down.

A full scale riot had begun.

But as the bedlam and confusion slowly began to calm, the people of Christopher St. Piers began to realize that this pretty little man had actually conquered what many years of religious idolatry and forced guilt had successfully supressed.

For two weeks straight (pun intended) the people of the gay community attempted to locate this pint sized giant, in hopes of securing him for personal appearances, and speaking engagements regarding nude tolerance in parades.

Despite their strongest efforts, the "Teenie Weenie Queen" has not been seen since.

Is this true?

Some say it is.

Some say it is an attempt to get people to strip at annual gay parades.

I personally think it as beautiful story, stressing how important it is for shy people to stay away from midgets dressed in drag at parades.

Especially gay ones.

Anyway "Jo Jo," in honor of his legend he was given the name "Jack The Ripper," in light of his silly, yet liberating antics.

I think his name was Morty.

I'm not too sure where the name Jack came from (probably because it sounded a bit campy).

The gay community has always made it a priority to honor it's idols, and I think this is a fitting tribute to the little man that made us all realize that being in the buff is not something to be ashamed of, but actually something to riot about.

I hope this clears up yet another one of Morrissey's vague and campy tributes.

-So&So

*Enter annoying house music*

Re: Another campy tribute.

Mr So & So,
Is that story really true or did you just make it up? Let me ask, do you know anything about the girl least likely to?

Uh oh! You encouraged me!

> Mr So & So,¿ Is that story really true or did you just make it up? Let me¿ ask, do you know anything about the girl least likely to?

Well dreamy, between me and you, it really is true, and I even left out some of the more seedy details.

As for the "Girl Least Likely Too," the word on the street is that it is about a lesbian seamstress who, while disenchanted with her current position, contemplates joining the military.

-So&So

P.S. Thanks for encouraging me!

Stars in my Belly

>P.S. Thanks for encouraging me!

You're the only one worth encouraging :)

Re: uh oh.....hmm....

When you finish your novel, novella, or epic, please let me know. Tragedy? Comedy? A mixture of both? Wit..or pitiful laughs.."you make me feel fun again"...perhaps you will have a website solely devoted to your scripture. Or do you have one already?

And above the building --- they never know the view

> What is this song about?! I wouldn't ask if the song wasn't¿ titled "Jack the Ripper".

Me thinks that it's about so desperately wanting to be loved and wanting someone to hold them that even "Jack The Ripper" could supply the love that this person craves...does this make sense?

Have just read the other responses to this question....forget what my last message said the gay line is much more obvious....sorry!

Back
Top Bottom