REM

15 minutes

REM are coming to manchester in June. Not sure if anyone cares, but I just assumed that anyone who likes Morrissey may also be sensible enough to like REM, not that they are anything alike. Oh well - just thought I'd let people know, because I'm so excited!!!

> REM are coming to manchester in June. Not sure if anyone cares, but I just
> assumed that anyone who likes Morrissey may also be sensible enough to
> like REM, not that they are anything alike. Oh well - just thought I'd let
> people know, because I'm so excited!!!

In June! Wish Moz would give us that kind of advance warning!

I'll probably go, I've never had the chance to see them before.

Ticktes went on sale today.

pic205757.gif

i'll be going also going to see them in sheffield in feb. massive dint in the student loan now :s

> i'll be going also going to see them in sheffield in feb. massive dint
> in the student loan now :s
Just curious...WHY is Michael Stipe BALD now?

You're quite right about that! I have tickets to see both Morrissey and REM in the same week! Of course, I live in the States....I merely thought it was interesting that others tastes run the same!

> Just curious...WHY is Michael Stipe BALD now?

he was losing hair so he started to shave it ten or so years ago. i was once a huge fan of REM. . .got a cahcne to meet them and all. But without Berry they just don't really rock anymore and nothing has come close to Automatic.

> Ticktes went on sale today.
when was the picture taken? and what were they doing together?

> when was the picture taken? and what were they doing together?

Good question - someone on here will know the answer, I'm sure .

I seem to recall hearing/reading that they hung out together back in the early 90s and there was rumour of a musical collaboration...which one or both later denied .

Why do I feel like vomiting...

Why do I feel like vomiting when I see this picture? Can someone explain this to me?

Back
Top Bottom