It's true there are a lot of modern day 'Goths' in London yes are they middle-class???

Re: black is beautiful!

pic204034.jpg

Re: Bardot of Barking ment Jamacan Yardies are cool, but I never think Gangsters are cool.

Not Mafias. Not the Tongs? in China!!!! Not the Crays. No Gangsters are bad but scarey!!!!!

Re: They look like Goths in that photo!!!

Yes Goths need to wear black/dark cloths.

Re: They look like Goths in that photo!!!

That brings back memories!

When I was a little girl I used to get so frightened-but-fascinated by Goths and the picture-postcard punks (with the neon sky-high mohicans etc) on the Tube. My nan would say, "Don't worry, dear, they won't hurt you".

> Yes Goths need to wear black/dark cloths.

Re: Bardot of Barking ment Jamacan Yardies are cool, but I never think Gangsters are cool.

I didn't mean Yardies are cool! God, no! They are v. v. v. violent, a scourge upon East London. My cousin works for East London Murder Squad and her job consists mostly of cleaning up their mess. Three years ago I was living with her and she would bring home nasty photos of their handiwork to show me. She said while their m.o. was to wipe out other gang members, innocent people in Hackney were always getting caught up in it.

But when I lived in the suburbs there were a lot of silly little boys who used to aspire to that kind of lifestyle. Probably because they had never and would never come into contact with the kind of images that my cousin showed me.

> Not Mafias. Not the Tongs? in China!!!! Not the Crays. No Gangsters are
> bad but scarey!!!!!

Dunno - I don't see that many Goths round my part of London. Only when I go to Camden!

But the ones I used to know around Essex in the early 90s were always quite posh. Yes, we do have the occasional posh person in Essex!

Re: Jamaca and Rastas have always been cool!!!

Yes, and they need to be taking extra special care in Jamaica at the moment, Andy, because the poor sods are about to get shat upon from a great height by the unkind elements.

My uncle has been out there visiting his family and has had to come back v quickly.

Re: black is beautiful!

how come all goth women are HUGE?

Back
Top Bottom