earls court capacity

> What's the capacity for earl's court???

Just had a quick look at their web site www.eco.co.uk but theres no clues there.
I imagine it's around 10,000.

> What's the capacity for earl's court???

"Madonna ambled into town for six nights at the 15,000 capacity Earls Court Arena"

From the seating plans I've seen online I think they perhaps use half the hall for gigs.

Anyone know?

audience.jpg

Re: Theatremonkey.com seems to be informed

Notes:
Seating capacity varies widely depending on the performance being staged. Earls Court now claims between 16,000 and 19,000 seats can be made available; with between 11,000 and 17,500 being the "average" capacity.
Not air conditioned. Seating in the balconies and the stalls under the balcony overhang, get very hot as heat rises and is trapped. Take layered clothing to events.
No hearing loop and only a few events are signed. Guide dog sitter available. Wheelchair access is good with lifts as appropriate. Places in the first balcony - quality of view varies by event. Adapted toilets. Fuller details are available by calling the box office.
Do not bring a camera or recording equipment to the show. It will be confiscated at the door. You could well be searched and 'frisked' too. If they find concealed equipment by doing this, your ticket will be cancelled. The whole risk is pointless anyway as, even with a flash, pictures will often barely come out. Since a concert programme is often the price of a disposable camera, monkey advice is to buy the programme.
Choice of restaurants, bars and snack food stands.
Toilets at all levels.

> Just had a quick look at their web site www.eco.co.uk but theres no
> clues there.
> I imagine it's around 10,000.

www.theatremonkey.com

It must be more than 15000 if that's how many when all seated

Back
Top Bottom