moz at earls court

E

everybodyslost

on xfm this morning announced moz will play earls court 18th december, tickets go on sale this friday on the xfm ticketline!

X-clusive: Morrissey Comes To London This Xmas

Following his triumphant appearances at Glastonbury, and the Top five success of his last single 'First Of Gang To Die' Mozza is set to please his London following with the announcement of a special Christmas show.

Morrissey has announced he will be playing his biggest London headline show to date at Earls Court on Saturday December 18.

Tickets go on sale this Friday (September 10) from the XFM Xchange on 0871 222 1049 or online by clicking here.

These shows follow, Mozza's previously announced dates in Paisley, Perth, Blackpool, Bridlington, Newcastle, Liverpool and Preston in September.

http://www.xfm.co.uk/Article.asp?b=news&id=38705

So You Smile When You Think About Earls Court

> on xfm this morning announced moz will play earls court 18th december,
> tickets go on sale this friday on the xfm ticketline!

Bollocks!
I'd have emigrated to Switzerland by then.

Re: So You Smile When You Think About Earls Court

You know you have to go!

earls court is massive corporate venue, booooooooooooooo! why no paisley sized shows?

Damn!! I won't be able to go!

> earls court is massive corporate venue, booooooooooooooo! why no paisley
> sized shows?

I'm doing an eight mile charity run the next morning in the North East, impossible after the usual night of debauchery at a Moz gig. Still, at least I will see him tonight in Newcastle. You lucky Londoners:)
chez Kray
x

Re: Damn!! I won't be able to go!

My credit card's still weeping from my Scottish Morrissey-spotting holiday! Wish it was a smaller venue to help tempt me into further spending beyond reason.

Saying that, I'll probably get tickets anyway!

Agree with you Everybody's lost, however I haven't been there for 30 years or so (I was taken each year to see the Royal Tournament - who could forget the White Helmets motorcycle display team?). I had a good time at the Royal Albert Hallso I think I could enjoy Earls Court. (?)

> sized shows?

I was hoping for a proper venue like the rest of the country are getting. I didn't go to RFH because I don't like the venue and I thought he was bound to play somewhere "proper" like Brixton later in the year. Seems like I made the wrong decision

Oh well, perhaps he'll play some other smaller places down south.

> I was hoping for a proper venue like the rest of the country are getting.
> I didn't go to RFH because I don't like the venue and I thought he was
> bound to play somewhere "proper" like Brixton later in the year.
> Seems like I made the wrong decision

> Oh well, perhaps he'll play some other smaller places down south.

It is odd that he'd choose to play a massive venue like this, especially after he made some comment in Edinburgh about being offered another large venue in Scotland and turning it down.

I wonder if this is the start of another UK mini-tour, I might just save my pennies till something smaller is announced.

Re: Please Mr Confectioner,

I'm considering retiring to Swiss Cottage myself. Why home of the Toblerone Aly? Don't you have to have a million in the bank before they let you in?

> Bollocks!
> I'd have emigrated to Switzerland by then.

Re: Please Mr Confectioner,

> I'm considering retiring to Swiss Cottage myself. Why home of the
> Toblerone Aly? Don't you have to have a million in the bank before they
> let you in?

My services as a DJ are required and as there is a lack of decent ones over there, they are letting me in and yes I have a million in the bank.

> sized shows?

You're right
If only he would play The Fairfield Halls in Croydon again

pic202486.jpg

Back
Top Bottom