FAO: DEVILS

Re: just speaking the truth petal! btw i've got sat nav now, i recommend it, you need to get out

Im sure you are having a "whale" of a time since you f*** a lazy eyed whale nightly??? see,even you like whales.

Re: FAO: pimple

I dont know...Im not fat and slobbery like you and lynne. I like to keep in shape,you like to keep in the shape of a doughnut fat boy. I dont wear thongs,devs does and she looks very nice wearing them too. Just because lynne is too fat to wear one is nothing to get upset at us for. is it because:

a) she has a medical condition

or B) because she's too f***in fat and a thong will get lost in all her fatness and you wont be able to find it?????

don't want to 'label' pimple as a thicko but...

How long will it take for you to get to track 3? 'I have fornicated with Jesus'. Join in the chorus "his arse was nice big & brown".
Understandably you didn't get in to the 1st track, I hear you was so upset that you nearly choked on a green one, how dare "his majesty" take the piss out of his beloved homeland?

Grim O'Grady

> I dont know...Im not fat and slobbery like you and lynne. I like to keep
> in shape,you like to keep in the shape of a doughnut fat boy. I dont wear
> thongs,devs does and she looks very nice wearing them too. Just because
> lynne is too fat to wear one is nothing to get upset at us for. is it
> because:

> a) she has a medical condition

> or B) because she's too f***in fat and a thong will get lost in all her
> fatness and you wont be able to find it?????

Re: just speaking the truth petal! btw i've got sat nav now, i recommend it, you need to get out

> You using a plaptop then?

no I leave his brother to the crayon eater

Re: don't want to 'label' pimple as a thicko but...

Care to explain this to everyone???? i have no f***ing idea what you're on about????? speak english please,not imbecil.

> Care to explain this to everyone???? i have no f***ing idea what you're on
> about????? speak english please,not imbecil.

for you thicko anything...

what's "imbecil" btw? Is it a new crayon?

but to get back to you idiotic request to expose what a stupid prick you are here goes...

"How long will it take for you to get to track 3? 'I have fornicated with Jesus'. Join in the chorus "his arse was nice big & brown".
Understandably you didn't get in to the 1st track, I hear you was so upset that you nearly choked on a green one, how dare "his majesty" take the piss out of his beloved homeland?"

Your thicko idiotic I don't know Morrissey songs, erm let's just get your post, click the link thicko! Now read my reply ffs! You might understand it's a piss take of what you might possibly come up with!

If you need more help please come back & ask me again thicko.

Grim O'Grady

thicko post #573

How would you know how his ass is????? did you write those lyrics from personal experience?????? must have.....nice one tubby,showing again why you have fat around the brain(and the stomach).

Re: do want to label grim as a fatso,so I will

Grim is a fatso.

excellent thicko you've just posted another of your stunning 'everyone here look what a thicko I am', please read that post from before about buying the C.D. 'You Are The Quarry' by 'Morrissey' it will answer all your questions!

please do explain your word 'imbicil' for us all to laugh at?

> How would you know how his ass is????? did you write those lyrics from
> personal experience?????? must have.....nice one tubby,showing again why
> you have fat around the brain(and the stomach).

what a clever boy

well that's done it, I'll never be able to comeback on that one eh?

ha ha ha ha ha ha, it's truly laughable

> Grim is a fatso.