FAO: DEVILS

V

Vedder

have you ever been to a Morrissey concert in your life? are you planning on going to any on this tour?

> have you ever been to a Morrissey concert in your life? are you planning
> on going to any on this tour?
No and Yes.

Re: Before you say LGD, This isnt me!

Maybe she has good reason to believe it jerky?????? what is it with you dopes???? why do you have this fascination with changing subjects?????? admit it and move on,or shut your f***ing piehole. Leave Dev's alone,she's good people. Can't you dickwads just answer the questions asked and go from there????

speaking of dickwads,where's captain dickwad(grim) lately??? he crying to one of you f***s because i shut him up yet again the other day when I tossed out the info he asked me for????? I think...no wait...I know I did. I havent seen his fat ass here since then. He's probably out stuffin his fat face scared shitless Ill beat him to within an inch of his life,should he show his crippled ass anywhere in the vicinity of the PIMP palace?????? You 2 are homies right????? You tell that sack of shit,Im still waiting for him toi come out here,Ill be waiting quite a bit I think.

You two f***s are the same,talk mounds of shit and cant back it the f*** up.

Grim is in Edinburgh ready to watch Morrissey on tuesday, unlike some....

So what if she hasnt??? does that make her an "un" fan or something???? you f***s never cease to amaze the PIMP. Note to stupid: if she didnt like morrissey,she wouldnt be here.

Now,once again,leave her the f***ity fack fack alone.

Re: FAO: Proper

> So what if she hasnt??? does that make her an "un" fan or
> something???? you f***s never cease to amaze the PIMP. Note to stupid: if
> she didnt like morrissey,she wouldnt be here.

> Now,once again,leave her the f***ity fack fack alone.
So Proper when Morrissey plays Asbury Park are you going to take me under the boardwalk?

Re: Grim is in Edinburgh ready to watch Morrissey on tuesday, unlike some....

and your point is?????? are we still on that?????? typical brit: changes subjects and cant let shit go. I thought we settled that 3 months ago???? the PIMP was in england that day,yet,your butt buddy grim,was scared to step to the PIMP. Didn't your other shitbag friend skinny bet me 500 bucks for the info,then when it came time to pay the PIMP,he went and hid???????

Re: FAO: Proper

Yes,as long as you wear my favorite thong that night my dear????

Not going into this again (summary inside for the interested one)...

1. Mopy/Ian admitted he sent you the pic of his merchandise for you to try and prove you were there, which you weren't.
2. I was with Grim and others most of the weekend, you did not approach him and seeing he is a more well known figure than you, it's you who was lying.
3. You owe me $500 as you wasn't in Manchester, as Ian's revelation about the picture proves.
4. You was not booked on any American outbound flights to the UK from 3 days before the day of the concert, and posted on the board 20 minutes or so after the end of the concert.

That is the last time i will post on this issue again. And if this isn't direct enough or i'm supposedly changing the subject in some way, then you really are incredibly silly!

MBB321

Re: Not going into this again (summary inside for the interested one)...

Really??? i didnt get any stuff at all from "moby" so dont flatter yourself. You brought it up,so why did you say you didnt want to get into it again. I dont give a shit how popular your fat friend grim is here,nor do I ever care.

I have a passport,was there that night with my brother,we left a little early,went back to the hotel(which i told you the name of),proceeded to post from my brothers laptop and you guys began taking it into a completely different stratosphere. The funny thing is, youll say I wasnt there,Ill say i was,no one knows for sure.

Once again,dont try to outsmart the PIMP man,it cant be done. YOU brought it up from the beginning,so dont flatter yourself.

I owe you a good beating and if you come out here,Illbe glad to give you one. Youll end up probably more crippled than grim. Then you can give me the 500 large your butt buddy skinny owes me???????

lies lies lies! Moron proves himself again.

> Really??? i didnt get any stuff at all from "moby" so dont
> flatter yourself. You brought it up,so why did you say you didnt want to
> get into it again. I dont give a shit how popular your fat friend grim is
> here,nor do I ever care.

Your butt buddy & defender mopy admitted it was all his stuff. FACT

> I have a passport,was there that night with my brother,we left a little
> early,went back to the hotel(which i told you the name of),proceeded to
> post from my brothers laptop and you guys began taking it into a
> completely different stratosphere. The funny thing is, youll say I wasnt
> there,Ill say i was,no one knows for sure.

So now you say that you left the gig early, what a great true Morrissey fan you are? & this is classic "The funny thing is, youll say I wasnt
> there,Ill say i was,no one knows for sure." No one knows for sure??? FFS surely even a halfwit would have said "I was there but no one saw me BUT at least I know for sure!"

> Once again,dont try to outsmart the PIMP man,it cant be done. YOU brought
> it up from the beginning,so dont flatter yourself.

No one need ever try to 'outsmart' you thicko as you do it yourself. FACT

> I owe you a good beating and if you come out here,Illbe glad to give you
> one. Youll end up probably more crippled than grim. Then you can give me
> the 500 large your butt buddy skinny owes me???????

Why don't you ask one of your special needs school teachers if they will help you with a project, opps sorry I used a long word, with a story, ask them if they will help you to put sum pics on the internet for you (put the crayons down) now then all you need to do is post the scan of your passport on the page that was stamped when you went through passport control? Simple (aren't you).

Grim O'Grady

Re: FAO: pimple

> Yes,as long as you wear my favorite thong that night my dear????

Excellent I didn't know you wore thongs, I'd of thought you'd be safer in incontipads to be honest anyway make sure you wash it before you ask her to put it on, shitty-arse.

Grim O'Grady

P.s. will they be able to get your lard arse in a wheelchair along a boardwalk?

i only "admitted" it to cause trouble, i sent the pimp NOTHING, HE WAS THERE!

Re: i only "admitted" it to cause trouble, i sent the pimp NOTHING, HE WAS THERE!

well here's news 'mopy defends pimple, yet again', lovers or sisters, you decide?

Grim O'Grady

just speaking the truth petal! btw i've got sat nav now, i recommend it, you need to get out

Re: just speaking the truth petal! btw i've got sat nav now, i recommend it, you need to get out

I'm in Edinburgh getting fringe benefits amongst th'other things, had dinner in the stand comedy club actually.
Having a whale of a time.

Grim O'Grady x

Re: just speaking the truth petal! btw i've got sat nav now, i recommend it, you need to get out

> I'm in Edinburgh getting fringe benefits amongst th'other things, had
> dinner in the stand comedy club actually.
> Having a whale of a time.

> Grim O'Grady x

You using a plaptop then?

Re: i only "admitted" it to cause trouble, i sent the pimp NOTHING, HE WAS THERE!

True - you didn't send the Pimp anything, only posted and pretended it was him.

Why dont you ask the nice folks at your local buffet to let you back in the place?????? seems not getting enough food has made you even more stupid??????