I've been dreaming of a time when............

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation...and proud
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation...and proud

the english are sick to death of labels..........."lalalalalalaaaa llaa laaa the f***in song rules.

> the english are sick to death of labels..........."lalalalalalaaaa
> llaa laaa the f***in song rules.

and spit upon the name oliver cromwell........and denounce his royal line and those who salute him...amnd will salute him...forever......roeerrrrrrr

Labels and Tourists?

Re: Pimp, Its 'Labour', not 'Labels'.

big deal so he didn't get his BA in Political Science.

No, you are making it out to be a big deal, just pointing it out so he knows for the future.

Can't anyone say anything that isnt conflicting or enciting abuse or arguments concerning you two?

MBB321

sounds like labels,no biggie.

Re: No, you are making it out to be a big deal, just pointing it out so he knows for the future.

I dont know....thanks for telling me it was labour.........

Re: No, you are making it out to be a big deal, just pointing it out so he knows for the future.

I dont know....depends.. I actually enjoy enciting riots......it's fun,but seriously,thanks. One of the websites that song is on,has it as "labels".

> Can't anyone say anything that isnt conflicting or enciting abuse or
> arguments concerning you two?

> MBB321
Proper and I are like Peanut butter and Jelly.

Yep!!!!!! She's as good as PB&J too.

top marks to the thicko. FACT he's a moron

Grim O'Grady

here is a party political broadcast on behalf of the thicko party (sponsored & spoon fed by crayola).
join me and let's smash capitalism, VOTE LABELS!
free purple crayon for everyone who votes.

> big deal so he didn't get his BA in Political Science.

ooooh stand by your son/brother, well done lgd.

Grim O'Grady

P.s. you have to admit is thicko-isms are so funny

'You Are The Thicko'

seeing as how according to you 'the f***in song rules' why don't you try listening to it, (suggestion - check there are no pieces of crayon in your lugs first). I know you are a retard & therefore cannot read the lyrics sheet that comes with the cd, oh don't tell me you haven't actually bought a copy of the cd?
It's called 'You Are The Quarry'. FACT 'You Are The Thicko'. Stop wasting all your money at 'crayola to deliver' & go buy the cd it's by Morrissey. Not Neil or Dean or anyone else just ask for 'Morrissey', just one word surely you can manage that. Actually why don't you buy the vinyl 12" l.p. you'll have more to colour in that way, it's a gatefold sleeve so it opens up into a super 24" by 12" laminate opps sorry shiny surface, so if you don't chew & press on to hard munchkin maybe one of your carers will be able to wipe it clean when they wipe your shitty arse.

Grim O'Grady

> I dont know....depends.. I actually enjoy enciting riots......it's fun,but
> seriously,thanks. One of the websites that song is on,has it as
> "labels".

> Proper and I are like Peanut butter and Jelly.

yes sickly & blubbery (check the real meaning of jelly not the U.S. bastardized version)

I'd put you down... (why don't I just leave it at that)
as crayon and cheese (you work it out)

Grim O'Grady

Re: s/pimple, Its 'Labour', not 'Labels'. thicko

sounds like a thicko in our midst!

> sounds like labels,no biggie.

Two thickos actually

> sounds like a thicko in our midst!

Two thickos actually....

YOU (thick as in FAT ass!) and PIMP (thick as in retarded).

> big deal so he didn't get his BA in Political Science.

or English language

Re: Two thickos actually

> Two thickos actually....

> YOU (thick as in FAT ass!) and PIMP (thick as in retarded).

fair point, good judge! Though I note English english is not your first language, please address me as 'fat arse' as comparisons with a donkey is unfair to quadripeds in my honest opinion.

GrimO

Back
Top Bottom