BG, you freak, don't email me again. How many times do I really need to say it? (No Moz)

C

Chill

You say you don't feel the need to endlessly justify and defend yourself? Then why the email? Newsflash: I don't care. Seriously.

(Message Deleted by Poster)

Message Deleted by Poster

Indeed. By the way, since my post, I have received FOUR emails from BG, which...

I have not and will not read. Their title, however, are:

(no subject)
Need attention? There's no need to create a scene?
Delete your post, grow up
Grow up

Hey BG, I'll put this in terms you can understand: a movie quote. How perfect for you! Go sell crazy someplace else; we're all stocked up here.

I'm deleting/recanting nothing. Just leave me alone.

That's five emails now. I'm simply posting this for posterity anyway.

Make that seven. Anyway, I have things to do today.

Here's hoping my email box hasn't reached its quota by the end of the day.

And yes, I know how to use the block feature, but the process involves opening one of the emails and blocking the sender from within. I don't wish to lose a scrap of evidence. Besides, why should I have to go through the trouble? It's not my fault some whackjob forgot his meds today.

I should have explained better. When you block a sender of a particular email, the email...

gets deleted. And I'm off.

You "don't care" yet you post a whole thread of you replying to yourself about it

Re: Indeed. By the way, since my post, I have received FOUR emails from BG, which...

Go sell crazy someplace else; we're all stocked up here.

Hmmm - I see little has changed around here. What movie's that from? I wanna use that!

When you off to froggie-land then?

Re: Indeed. By the way, since my post, I have received FOUR emails from BG, which...

It's from "As Good As It Gets" with Jack Nicholson and Helen Hunt.

My journey to France begins tomorrow but I won't arrive there till Monday (have to stop somewhere on the East Coast for a meeting). Yikes!

Back
Top Bottom