Re: GRIM spotted on the BUS!

G

Grim O'Grady

that was so long ago, I've shaved off the ridiculous 'tache & only drink diet coke, mind I've added a few more stone since then!

Grim O'Grady
P.s. see you in 'Poo!

Re: Football blues.. and whites.. !

> that was so long ago, I've shaved off the ridiculous 'tache & only
> drink diet coke, mind I've added a few more stone since then!

> Grim O'Grady
> P.s. see you in 'Poo!

Grim.. please, a quick synposis of the City's start to the season!! I myself, am quite pleased with the wunderkind, Jermain Defoe.. and the start from Jacque Rippers Blue and white army!

Ruffian

It's going to be a see saw battle between Chelsa and Arsenal this season Ruff. Spurs haven't got a hope. You'd better dig out that oval ball instead. Now there's a punchline

Ruff,
Well it was my 1st match today & soz mate we hammered Charlton, I'd put a bet on Anelka hattrick & I'm still singing the Blues (even though he only scored twice). Can we play em every week? If only! So we've a 100% not lost a game at home so far, Thatcher Thatcher Thatcher etc, no it's far to early to say OUT OUT OUT! Fowler had a bit of a stinker missed an absolute sitter but well the sell by date is up! Sad Paolo as pissed off but good luck etc. A good cup run & we'll be going for Europe etc etc, small dreams! The Mighty Spurs eh!

LoF,
Nice post mate for a red, hee hee!

GrimO

> It's going to be a see saw battle between Chelsa and Arsenal this season
> Ruff. Spurs haven't got a hope. You'd better dig out that oval ball
> instead. Now there's a punchline

Not quite a 100% record at home Grim, Fulham did us for a draw first game, think on.
Above United, Top Half, champions league here we come, shame Shauny is injured.

Sir G, you didn't read it quite right matey, "So we've a 100% not lost a game at home so far" a draw in my book isn't a loss! So my statement is true eh? My point which I don't want to make is how shit we are away, look there now you've gone & made me say it! Blast!

GrimO

p.s. We are all Sky-Blues up in Edi etc, see you up here very very soon!

> Not quite a 100% record at home Grim, Fulham did us for a draw first game,
> think on.
> Above United, Top Half, champions league here we come, shame Shauny is
> injured.