he's now crying to the mods like the fat bitch he is

I know.....has been for quite some time....he thinks we're all stupid here and that the mods arent their friends????? of course they are...even one of the mods admitted to me like a dope that he doesnt delete their shit because....

you ready??? he thinks im "crude".....what was your first clue sparky????? I am what I am. Funny part is,watch how fast either the mod(s) or GU/Grim here and say"oh we dont do so and so" yadda yadda yadda. Sure you dont anus(s),you know you do,we know you do,the funny part is,you just cant seem to admit it yourselves. Thats why the PIMP's here,to point it out to you.

Now,watch how fast shitstain grim comes here or one of his buttbuddy friends and says the following:

thicko/pimple/crayons/retard/etc....thats all they know. they know they will get demolished each and every time they step to me,so why do they even bother??????

Make sure you go cry to the mods too,oops,im speaking to some now possibly???? stop suckin grim's dick,be fair or continue making yourselves look like the piece of shit coward(s) you are. No worries though,Im enjoying it when you do.

> I know.....has been for quite some time....he thinks we're all stupid here
> and that the mods arent their friends????? of course they are...even one
> of the mods admitted to me like a dope that he doesnt delete their shit
> because....

> you ready??? he thinks im "crude".....what was your first clue
> sparky????? I am what I am. Funny part is,watch how fast either the mod(s)
> or GU/Grim here and say"oh we dont do so and so" yadda yadda
> yadda. Sure you dont anus(s),you know you do,we know you do,the funny part
> is,you just cant seem to admit it yourselves. Thats why the PIMP's here,to
> point it out to you.

> Now,watch how fast shitstain grim comes here or one of his buttbuddy
> friends and says the following:

> thicko/pimple/crayons/retard/etc....thats all they know. they know they
> will get demolished each and every time they step to me,so why do they
> even bother??????

> Make sure you go cry to the mods too,oops,im speaking to some now
> possibly???? stop suckin grim's dick,be fair or continue making yourselves
> look like the piece of shit coward(s) you are. No worries though,Im
> enjoying it when you do.
Here you go, for only $850 a flight from Manchester to LAX. Probably could get it less expensive with "connections in the travel industry":
Roundtrip Fare
$850 Total (USD)

11:05 am
Mon., Sep. 13
Manchester (MAN)
6:39 pm
Mon., Sep. 13
Los Angeles (LAX)
Travel Time:
15 hrs 34 min
Stops: 1

Delta Air Lines
#65 / #355

11:00 am
Mon., Sep. 20
Los Angeles (LAX)
9:05 am
Tue., Sep. 21
Manchester (MAN)
Travel Time:
14 hrs 5 min
Stops: 1

Delta Air Lines
#180 / #64

Thanks devs my dear...there you go fatso...notice how he's "suddenly" nowhere to be found?????? wonder why that is??? wait,I better go check outside...nope,not here yet. He was just calling me a coward earlier correct???? looks like someone was lying yet again?????

hey grim,You dont scare me man,or did the fact that i gave you my home addy and invited you to come out here,not prove that to you????? I have nothing to hide.. I dont give two shits about whether you believe that info to be true or not. best part is: you know its true,I do,and now,everyone else does as well.

You just dont learn tdo you stupid?????? you continue making yourself look like a f***in idiot every time you open your trap,yet you continue doing it. why do you subject yourself to it???????

oh wait,he'll come back with his crayons or retard or thicko pimple weak comeback now........just wait,he will.

Why would thicko pimple want to travel from MAN to LAX?

Or is that for Grim, the subject of your little fantasies?

Sounds like a good deal, I might accompany him to LAX, somebody should take a camera to capture the sheer look of terror in Joshy's eyes as warm piss seeps down his leg (shame the smell of somebody cacking their pants can't be captured in a photo) as he tragically realises that was the last crayon he was gonna eat...EVER.

> Here you go, for only $850 a flight from Manchester to LAX. Probably could
> get it less expensive with "connections in the travel industry":
> Roundtrip Fare
> $850 Total (USD)

> 11:05 am
> Mon., Sep. 13
> Manchester (MAN)
> 6:39 pm
> Mon., Sep. 13
> Los Angeles (LAX)
> Travel Time:
> 15 hrs 34 min
> Stops: 1

> Delta Air Lines
> #65 / #355

> 11:00 am
> Mon., Sep. 20
> Los Angeles (LAX)
> 9:05 am
> Tue., Sep. 21
> Manchester (MAN)
> Travel Time:
> 14 hrs 5 min
> Stops: 1

> Delta Air Lines
> #180 / #64

Yeah,the terror,right. The terror is going to be in grims eyes when he's beaten to within an inch of his life.

I knew he would somehow back out of it,I love it when Im right. He's the one who asked,so I gave him the info he wanted. It's time for him to put up,or shut up. He comes out here to cali and comes to my house,and the latter,he will be doing.

You're not fooling anyone,I know who you be.

How come toughguy grim is nowhere to be found?????? all of a sudden he's since disappeared?????? he's finished,done,over and he knows it. The only way for him to save face now,is to attempt to come here and beat me up. keep in mind "mozzerator",he came to me and asked me for my info,so who looks like the dickf*** here??? he does. I knew he'd find some way to back out of it. Typical grim though,he's good at backing out of things/lying/eating/being disgusting.

I can and will assure you of one thing though,I beg for him to come to my place,There will be no more garry,I can guarantee that. or at least not one you'll be able to recognize for a while. Now,take that to your "connections" or whoever you'd like,and go f*** yourself. Try to sue me,whatever you want.......I dont give a f***ity f*** f***.

Shame at the look in grims face when i shine my boot in his eye,then shine it in your lazy eye as well. Might do you some good.

I dont need to come to england,i was already there once remember??? and he didnt dare show his face then,what makes you think he will come to cali???? he asked by the way. It never ceases to amaze the PIMP,you both just keep looking dumber and dumber every time you come here,take a hint lard ass,no one cares about what you have to say.

How's your friends rallen and GD doing???? or did you forget to mention to the folks here how you stabbed them in the back?????? not surprising. Even those you claim as friends dislike you. Must be tough being you??? how can you live with being a lazy eyed slob??????

Your beloved garry has my home addy,ill be sure to wait up for his arrival. Just keep this in mind,should he come out here,he wont be reutrning to england,at least not for a while anyways. He'll be too busy healing in his wheelchair somewhere. Tell you what smarty,give him some advice from the PIMP????? tell him,he should start practicing drinking through straws. It'll be great seeing him as a parapelegic,he and christopher reeves can swap stories,only garry's will be far worse.

> Shame at the look in grims face when i shine my boot in his eye,then shine
> it in your lazy eye as well. Might do you some good.

Wooooo, i am SO scared.

> I dont need to come to england,i was already there once remember??? and he
> didnt dare show his face then,what makes you think he will come to
> cali???? he asked by the way. It never ceases to amaze the PIMP,you both
> just keep looking dumber and dumber every time you come here,take a hint
> lard ass,no one cares about what you have to say.

Why not come to Scotland and kill two birds with one stone, thicko?

> How's your friends rallen and GD doing???? or did you forget to mention to
> the folks here how you stabbed them in the back?????? not surprising. Even
> those you claim as friends dislike you. Must be tough being you??? how can
> you live with being a lazy eyed slob??????

What are you talking about? Please enlighten me, and your friend Lezza go Devils, she has an itch that just won't go away!!

> Your beloved garry has my home addy,ill be sure to wait up for his
> arrival. Just keep this in mind,should he come out here,he wont be
> reutrning to england,at least not for a while anyways. He'll be too busy
> healing in his wheelchair somewhere. Tell you what smarty,give him some
> advice from the PIMP????? tell him,he should start practicing drinking
> through straws. It'll be great seeing him as a parapelegic,he and
> christopher reeves can swap stories,only garry's will be far worse.

Oh good, see you soon then!

Back
Top Bottom