Wow, someone is REALLY boring. JON YOU MUST READ THIS

• Thread starter James (the "REAL" despised)
  • Start date
J

James (the "REAL" despised)

Dear Jon,
I don't know who you are and you've never said anything bad to me OR about me. Someone on this board has ALOT of free time on there hands.
I have not been on this site since Friday Feb, 25 and someone is doing a really BAD impression of me. Unlike the person below who has signed their name (james (the despised) ) I have interesting and intelligent things to say.
I would never refer to childish name calling, (i.e. "stupid"... etc.)
anyone who has read my posts before knows that isn't me.

Sorry, I don't mean to make a big deal about it
I just find it rather sad that someone else wants to be me.

I know the person who wrote those messages will read this so here is a message to that person:

(You don't want to be me, it's a lonely place. Do you really have that terrible of an existence that you have to be someone else?
Do yourself a favour and be an individual. But if you really insist on being me...you can come to my house and BE me! I have laundry that needs folding.)

Well, if this is the case, please know that any posts that I've made to your evil doppelganger, are not intended for you but for that person, whoever they may be, and their specific post. It is sad when someone steals someone else's name, especially since that's all we have to go on here.

ok i've read it.

sometimes it's fun to engage in childish name calling but only in moderation. the strange thing is that james (the despised) was concerned with "gay rights" and i was on his side. i simply pointed out that morrissey does sing about gay rights and gay culture. so, i guess he wasn't very bright. sucks that you got your name stolen.

For URSULA.

> Well, if this is the case, please know that any posts that I've
> made to your evil doppelganger, are not intended for you but for
> that person, whoever they may be, and their specific post. It is
> sad when someone steals someone else's name, especially since
> that's all we have to go on here.

Sadly, it IS true Ursula. Basically, (for some reason) somebody missed their meds and thought it would be fun to be "despised".
Besides, as you can tell by my superior(compared to my evil doppelganger's) sentence structure and general intelligence; I am the REALLY Despised one.

Re: For URSULA.

YES, the message below is really written by me.

> Sadly, it IS true Ursula. Basically, (for some reason) somebody
> missed their meds and thought it would be fun to be
> "despised".
> Besides, as you can tell by my superior(compared to my evil
> doppelganger's) sentence structure and general intelligence; I
> am the REALLY Despised one.

Back
Top Bottom