CANADA CANADA CANDA???????????

L

lt

Mozzer you stood us up 2 years ago...please return to Canada and by the way Toronto does not make up a Canadian tour.

> Mozzer you stood us up 2 years ago...please return to Canada and by the
> way Toronto does not make up a Canadian tour.

Lets keep our fingers crossed.

I want him to come to Canada too... let's just hope none of his entourage see the thread I started about the handcuff thing, or else we're screwed and he's never coming back.

> I want him to come to Canada too... let's just hope none of his entourage
> see the thread I started about the handcuff thing, or else we're screwed
> and he's never coming back.

Or perhaps we'll have that very thread to thank if he does decide to visit Canada after all. I mean, who could resist such an invitation?

Moz circa 1994 or so could (bah)... but I hear he's been hankering for a sex life lately, so you never know.

> Mozzer you stood us up 2 years ago...please return to Canada and by the
> way Toronto does not make up a Canadian tour.

I was so excited when I got tickets to Lollapalooza...my first time ever to see Moz...then it got cancelled!

So he HAS to come back to Canada...can't handle being disapointed twice in one year like that!

I'm in Toronto...so I'm all for him coming here....but as someone who grew up on the East Coast of Canada...I know all too well how in concert terms...they think Montreal is the province furthest east in Canada!! So here's to hoping he goes to other Canadian cities as well!

I'm suprised they booked him for the Hummingbird and not Molson Amp. Did they not think he could fill the Amp well enough? Bastards. Oh well. The Hummingbird is much easier to get to from Union..