Who Is David Tseng???

S

SkinStripperOnIce

I know he runs the site, but does anyone here hang-out with him??? I'm just wondering the type of person he is.

> I know he runs the site, but does anyone here hang-out with
> him??? I'm just wondering the type of person he is. David Tseng is well how should I be to polite. He is the @#!!!. Completely and fully wonderful but don't ever expect a word out of his loving mouth

David T (or friends like I call him tha' T-square) and I sit around and watch The Young Ones and laugh at all the bazooka joe comics after we chewy chew the gum. Then after we prepare a fine dinner of bleach and cyanide and serve it to all the fat goths. We then celebrate by watching seven samurai and beating each other sensless with pokemon cards.

> David is a shy, well-mannered, thoughtful and intelligent person who shares our deranged Morrissey passion. Look for him at the back of the bar with the cider in his hand.

You too??
I thought it was just OUR "thing."
Suddenly, I just don't feel as special, anymore.
;)

> Lifeguard . . . you ARE special. Aren't you here to save me? I think David gets around more than he leads people to believe!!! He has his own cheeky quality!!!

>Lifeguard...you ARE special.

Yes, but to whom?

>Aren't you here to save me?

Sure, if it's on dry land - I tend to get sleepy at the beach, though. Don't pretend to drown!

>I think David gets around more than he leads people to believe!!!

We'll never know, will we?

The Operation

Lifeguard . . . save me . . . ugh . . . gggg . . . ghhh (I think that's a line from The Clash's "Right Profile"?). Nice exchange. This is rather ironic because I have some fluid behind my eardrums . . . tubes to be placed (like a small child with an ear infection) in my ears on 3/10!!! More ironic . . . I'm listening to "The Operation"!!

The Malpractice Suit

> Lifeguard . . . save me . . . ugh . . . gggg . . . ghhh

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>This is rather ironic because I have some fluid behind
> my eardrums . . . tubes to be placed (like a small child with an
> ear infection) in my ears on 3/10!!!

Ewwwwww!

>More ironic . . . I'm
>listening to "The Operation"!!

Ever since Alanis' song, I'm not really sure WHAT qualifies as being ironic, anymore! I'll take your word for it, though.

Back
Top Bottom