I kicked my dog till his ribs were broken.

W

What fun!!

Yeah, you should have seen him, he was wimpering, and went and laid down in the corner. His eyes rolled back in his head as he died!! LOL You should have seen him. I think one of his ribs punctured his lungs!! LOL

You should be put to death!

> Yeah, you should have seen him, he was wimpering, and went and
> laid down in the corner. His eyes rolled back in his head as he
> died!! LOL You should have seen him. I think one of his ribs
> punctured his lungs!! LOL

Look you disgusting frikken boar, why dont you take your little imagination and shove it so far up your a-s-s, you'll be burping the brightest of stars. if i ever recognize any of your antics around me, i swear, i will tie you up in a batting cage, and laugh at your stupid-ass as you get clobbered by 40 mph balls. As your drenched in your blood, I'll put you in the ring with Chico the bull and have him horn your fat a-s-s around...then, with all the holes on your body, i'll experiment with you with my new liposuction procedure. all the fats and lipds i suck out of your fat a-s-s, I'll cum on the sample and have rhesus monkeys menstrate on it...there, i swirl it aound and spoon feed it to your honkey a-s-s. after that, ill have my boys from the bronx play a little baseball with you, and do you "American Me" style.

Oh this is just great....another sick retarded, pathetic person, posting dumb material.

live8.jpg

I hope your family meets a similar fate. Put your Powerman 5000 CD back on and F*CK OFF!

Your a prick. If i ever find you i'll make sure you
suffer the same fate you @#!!!er.
Even if you are joking..i hope you get treated the
same day one day dickhead.

Back
Top Bottom