I have TWO EXTRA TICKETS for the UNIVERSAL SHOW on 3/3

J

Javier

If your interested they are located in section log 20, row G, seats 7 and 8 and are $50.00 ea.

Re: I have TWO EXTRA bullets for the U

The only thing I am interested in pallie is for you to shut your hairy hole and catch that wonderful Ebola Zaire that is all the rave out there in Africa. You are those junkasses that hoard all the tickets and then realize "whooops...I gusee nobuddy gonna buyee my oveseeprisee ticketees". And don't give me that shiznit that you have extras cawz you'se friends ain't going or some crap like that.

Listen Prof X, tell you what..for those tickets I'll get you a wheelchair which you'll need foa while after I run you over with the Ford Bronco that OJ's buddy drove and Nothing is funnier than watching a moron like you bounce off the hood onto the asphalt and bloodied up like a macaroon doofus.

And to show you my appreciation...I'll prince albert your damn privates with a rusty nail you stupid bitchass floozie. You need to off yourself jackmutt...pronto!

Moz is in dah hizzzzeeeoooooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzayayayayyayayyayayyayayayyayayayyayaaa ya aya ya ayay a YA

Back
Top Bottom