is "republican party reptile" "loafing oaf"?

It's Oaf alright. The cut-n-pastes should give that away.

Oaf is hardly the only one to do that.

It seems to be quite a popular activity among young men his age -- if my experiences on other messageboards are anything to go by.

In any case, Oaf isn't THAT conservative. He would never post most of that rubbish -- especially not the stuff about people being anti or un American. At least I hope he wouldn't. For a short time, he and I were talking for several hours a day and I like to think I know him fairly well considering the nature of our friendship (i.e., that it is online). I really don't think it's him.

Re: I don't think it's him.

yeah, I assumed it wasn't, although a few people said that it was.

a) loafing oaf always (to my knowledge) posts under the same user name.
b) even though he does do big cut'n'paste jobs, he usually prefaces them with something, and
c) even though he's a card carrying republican, he's at least semi-critical in his posts, and not as gung-how as this poster.

maybe we can lock "republican reptile" and "pureswede" in a room together

FAO Chill

how's OJ treating you? (yes, I changed my username)

Whoever it is, they have got FAR too much time on their hands.

Re: FAO Chill

Hi there! Sorry I've been a stranger with the email. I've been neglecting everyone this summer due to my having rather over-extended myself with my job and other projects (as well as my preparations for going abroad). I love the Orange Juice. It's exciting, imaginative stuff and it's a pity they weren't bigger than they were although it's obvious they were pretty influential. I've tried to get the word out. I sent a couple songs to a friend and he was into them. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom