Uncut magazine article - Morrissey 99% True (**morrissey content**)

G

Girl Unafraid

the article is entitled "99% true"

There are seventeen facts, one of which is untrue

Therefore, the equasion is sixteen-seventeenth's. which equals 94.11%

tsk, and don't complain you can't read it (i've made it as big as is allowed), save it and then magnify, or something.

pic195777.jpg

I think it's number 3, as Victoria Wood is married to some magician guy (not paul daniels, though). Also I don't think Morrissey has ever got married (except perhaps to his mum, Betty, in a strange ceremony at the back of the chemical works in Partington....) perhaps.

(note for Americans, this post contains 'humour' - look it up)

they'd have to look up humor, as they cannot spell

Possibly...although it seems a viable exchange between wood and morrissey...both being brilliant masters of one liners of course. and i could see why - if true - moz admires wood

> I think it's number 3, as Victoria Wood is married to some magician guy
> (not paul daniels, though). Also I don't think Morrissey has ever got
> married (except perhaps to his mum, Betty, in a strange ceremony at the
> back of the chemical works in Partington....) perhaps.

> (note for Americans, this post contains 'humour' - look it up)

> I think it's number 3, as Victoria Wood is married to some magician guy
> (not paul daniels, though). Also I don't think Morrissey has ever got
> married (except perhaps to his mum, Betty, in a strange ceremony at the
> back of the chemical works in Partington....) perhaps.

> (note for Americans, this post contains 'humour' - look it up)

oh god you're hilarious!!! I particularl loves the note to our "american friends"

Lol, go on the Dave! From discussions with the foresaid Daghenam Dave, i reckon its number 9 (the huccuping one) as it's the shortest one and didn't take much effort to read :)

MBB321

Re: sorry I think it's WORD magazine, not Uncut.

The hiccups and Victoria Wood stories are absolutely true! They're both told in Johnny Rogan's biography as well. I tend to think the Charles Hawtrey story is bollocks.

Re:That proves it...lay off the twinkies tubby.

what proves what? speak sense you donkey-brained thicko

Re: I will you triple chinned fatso

Well tubby tubby two tons,it proves you have too much f***inf at on your brain. You made a huge mistake...uncut/Q difference anus. Know it or drop some tonnage piggy.

Re: I will you gorgeous brilliant female

> Well tubby tubby two tons,it proves you have too much f***inf at on your
> brain. You made a huge mistake...uncut/Q difference anus. Know it or drop
> some tonnage piggy.

yes, I know Uncut and Q are different magazines. I never actually mentioned Q, so why did you?

But I corrected myself, and said it was actually "Word" magazine that the article came from.

Do you have a problem with that? Think you're the only one.

Anyway I shall be deleting your offensive messages in a short while, I'll leave them there just now so that people can see what an asshole you are.

Re: Isn't it number 6?

Number 6 is true. Come on! Anybody?

Re: Ok,you cheap disgusting lazy eyed slob

Sounds good.......hey,you just proved you're one of the mods....nice way of showing you're a liar. You really are completely stupid aren't you????? By the way,I don't care whether you are or arent a mod,just the fact that you mentioned it,is a f***in joke,much like your tonnage.

Female????? I don't see any females here f***face.I dont even think yopu're one...too ugly and fat to be,Ill bet you have a penis right???

so,you'll leave up the posts however where you called me an asshole and a thicko????? you really are a fat f***in lazy eyed liar slob huh??? I knew it.

Re: I will you gorgeous brilliant female

Just proves my point fatso: you can dish it out,but you cant take it. Nice of you to prove it,take a bow. You thought you were slick huh???? guess what,jokes on you.

Back
Top Bottom