you make me ill

• Thread starter smoke all my cigarettes
  • Start date
S

smoke all my cigarettes

hello parasites of the world. im posting this message beacuse i feel the need to stifle this sad exploitaion of morrissey.i can hardly stand it when you speak of him as some sort of god, and jabber on how "im the biggest morrissey fan ever". i mean who in the heck cares? its like im at a backstreet boys or a hanson concert, make me barf. have some respect for yourself and for morrissey by not lowering ourselfs to some sub-teenage level.just let your angst ridden, im so sad with my life attitude go, ok? can we not all be smiths or morrissey fans without being complete asses?in fact i am determind to form a group for this pourpose. if you feel the same way about this please email anytime, maybe we can stop this sad show before it spins into the crapiest thing i have ever seen.

Re: you make me ill,TOO

> if you feel the same way about this¿ please email anytime,

I wouldn't even think of e-mailing you.

Me either, I'm too busy dreaming of Moz, and telling my friends that I'M the biggest fan.

i don't know if you guys know this, but i love moz and i'm his biggest fan. hi stromking22! i'm moz's biggest fan ya know!

> Me either, I'm too busy dreaming of Moz, and telling my friends¿ that I'M the biggest fan.

it's neither, not either...

you'll make me ill if you'll say i am a completely ass

the next time i'll have the neccessity to say to someone that i love moz i'll mail you because i'll want to have an explanation if i'll be a complete ass or not.

if you'll say i am a complete ass i'll cry a little bit; but i'll change my words until you'll say: now it's good!

so i'll be so happy and i'll laugh; then i'll send you some cigarettes, as you seem have smoked all of yours.

you told something about a group.

it's incredible, but, living in brazil, it'll be difficult to me to participate of your group.

but with your e-adress i'll be happy anyway.

you'll be happy in receiving my e-mails.

i have a charming english.¿ hello parasites of the world. im posting this message beacuse i¿ feel the need to stifle this sad exploitaion of morrissey.i can¿ hardly stand it when you speak of him as some sort of god, and¿ jabber on how "im the biggest morrissey fan ever". i¿ mean who in the heck cares? its like im at a backstreet boys or¿ a hanson concert, make me barf. have some respect for yourself¿ and for morrissey by not lowering ourselfs to some sub-teenage¿ level.just let your angst ridden, im so sad with my life¿ attitude go, ok? can we not all be smiths or morrissey fans¿ without being complete asses?in fact i am determind to form a¿ group for this pourpose. if you feel the same way about this¿ please email anytime, maybe we can stop this sad show before it¿ spins into the crapiest thing i have ever seen.

Re: Forgive me, but...

Forgive my bluntness, but are you really Brazilian? Your "charming English" seems a little over the top. Feel free to ridicule me if I'm severely out of line.

A Boy Says: Get It Over With

Re: Forgive me, but...

> Forgive my bluntness, but are you really Brazilian? Your¿ "charming English" seems a little over the top. Feel¿ free to ridicule me if I'm severely out of line.

yes, i really am brazilian, and i never finished my english course. so i am really (seriously) insecure about my english.

if you heard me speak, you would understand it.

so you really made me happy with your question.

thank you very much.

Re: Sorry then.

You don't need to thank me for an honest question. At the moment I think theres an hysteria on this board about whos really who, an X-files doom plagueing every topic. Hey, you could be Moz!!!?! No I don't think so. NO. NO. Nah I don't think so.
Hmmmm...

A Boy Cannot Understand

Re: Sorry then.

> You don't need to thank me for an honest question.

so i'm really happy!!!!¿ At the moment¿ I think theres an hysteria on this board about whos really who,¿ an X-files doom plagueing every topic.¿ Hey, you could be¿ Moz!!!?! No I don't think so. NO. NO. Nah I don't think so.¿ Hmmmm...

you are not so sure about i'm not being moz... i'm not... but...

well, i'm really brazilian...

hmmmmm....

>>just let your angst ridden, im so sad with my life attitude go.

NOT sure where you are coming from there? Whats wrong with an angst ridden life ? If you are happy fine, oh never mind I've lost all interest.

> NOT sure where you are coming from there? Whats wrong with an¿ angst ridden life ?
---------
I can't speak for Mr. Cigarette, but perhaps he was talking about a life of cultivated angst? It's one thing to feel unhappy, but it's another thing to advertise it to the world or to make it your calling card, to equate it with being unique, etc. Moz is able to pull it off because he's a genius. The rest of us aren't and we seem pitiful if we try to live the melancholia.

Back
Top Bottom