Belle And Sebastian = Chocolate flavoured "Ex-lax"

B

brutalful

Upon the urging of all of the silly's on here , I ended up getting a Belle and Sebastian album, If your feeling Sinister..(I think) and I liked it..It was nice..It made me feel like I knew about something new, and different, and that perhaps a new sound was beginning, and for a moment I had hope in a new form or meaning of "Alternative Music"...as I did when I first realized that the cheerleaders really ...Didnt...know who the Smiths were, and that 95% of my school collegues were ignoring this gigantic new wonder I had found. I really really liked the..."No-one else knows and its all my own"..about it.

Now though..when I put my wrinkled and used up Belle and Sebastian tapes in the car, and hear that guy dream about Horses...My bowels become weak..he just sounds so FAGGY! All I can think of is how he is probably drinking tooo much coffee and eating granola. And how if he cant do a photosesion as a bandmemeber ought to, then he ought to shut up. If I cant see him he isnt there, and if he cant play the capatalist music game, then he needs to stop pretending ....@#!!! OR GET OFF THE POT I tell you!

They can be contenders...but they are passive little shut-ins. I will not dedicate another span of my life to supporting those types. Look how it has allready made me! GRRRR

(this is a scene from a girl and her PMS onset at six am, with a dental appointment to have four wisdom teeth yanked from her face in 120 minuetes.She has not been allowed to eat for the past twelve hours, and she is manic from unemployment and fear)

Its LIFE kids...LIFE is a four letter word.

No plans yet So n So...

Re: Belle And Sebastian ON THE RADIO SINGING SONGS FOR CHILDREN

B&S ARE GREAT
THERE MUSIC RINGS MY EARS WHEN MOZ TAKES A REST
I WOULD LIKE THEM TO TAKE HARD DRUGS THOUGH
GET A BIT MORE ROCK
GET A BIT MORE ANGRY
BUT I LIKE THEM JUST THE WAY THEY ARE AT THE MO

YES THE EP'S R BETTER THAN THE LP'S
PHOTO JENNY IS THE BEST SONG
EVEN THOUGH IN THE LYRICS IT STATES THEY DON'T TAKE DRUGS
LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE STAYING THE WAY THEY ARE
I CAN GO ALONG WITH THAT

> B&S ARE GREAT¿ THERE MUSIC RINGS MY EARS WHEN MOZ TAKES A REST¿ I WOULD LIKE THEM TO TAKE HARD DRUGS THOUGH¿ GET A BIT MORE ROCK¿ GET A BIT MORE ANGRY¿ BUT I LIKE THEM JUST THE WAY THEY ARE AT THE MO¿ YES THE EP'S R BETTER THAN THE LP'S¿ PHOTO JENNY IS THE BEST SONG¿ EVEN THOUGH IN THE LYRICS IT STATES THEY DON'T TAKE DRUGS¿ LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE STAYING THE WAY THEY ARE¿ I CAN GO ALONG WITH THAT
They're sunday morning music, and I like that....

What are you on mate ?

> B&S ARE GREAT¿ THERE MUSIC RINGS MY EARS WHEN MOZ TAKES A REST¿ I WOULD LIKE THEM TO TAKE HARD DRUGS THOUGH¿ GET A BIT MORE ROCK¿ GET A BIT MORE ANGRY¿ BUT I LIKE THEM JUST THE WAY THEY ARE AT THE MO¿ YES THE EP'S R BETTER THAN THE LP'S¿ PHOTO JENNY IS THE BEST SONG¿ EVEN THOUGH IN THE LYRICS IT STATES THEY DON'T TAKE DRUGS¿ LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE STAYING THE WAY THEY ARE¿ I CAN GO ALONG WITH THAT

> They're sunday morning music, and I like that....

yes! Good hangover music.

Re: Belle And Sebastian = merry jane

Is it me or does the beginning of "Dog On Wheels" sound like they're sparking up a water bong?

Re: Belle And Sebastian - BEAUTIFUL ONLY SLIGHTLY MENTAL

I'LL HAVE TO CHECK THE WATER BONG THANG
'DOG ON WHEELS' - I LIKE THAT GIRL ON THE FRONT COVER
THE DOG ON WHEELS IS QUIET NICE 2

TALKING OF SUNDAY MUSIC
I THINK THE SUNDAYS ARE STILL STRONG

MIRIAM I AM ON NOTHING BUT A CHAIR
BUT WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENT I FELL OFF INTO THE AIR
50 METERS
YOU SHOULD OF BEEN THERE

B&S R NOMINATED FOR A BRIT AWARD 4 BEST NEWCOMER
PROB WON'T WIN
BUT IT'S KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What a cowinckydink!

¿ (this is a scene from a girl and her PMS onset at six am, with a¿ dental appointment to have four wisdom teeth yanked from her¿ face in 120 minuetes.She has not been allowed to eat for the¿ past twelve hours, and she is manic from unemployment and fear)

Hey, I just had all 4 of my wisdom teeth out two weeks ago! WHILE I was PMS -ing!
Wow, us Morrissey fans have more in common than just musical tastes, apparently. ;)

Back
Top Bottom