In Australia we have an UPMARKET lifestyle .Whereas the UK is DOWNMARKET and cost of living so high!

No, we enjoy our Daquiris from the shade of the exclusive ICEBERGS club at Bondi, thanks!

As for wrinkly faces - haven't you heard of sunscreen in your primitive land!

Clearly they haven't heard of it in Australia, or else it doesn't work very well

I wasn't trying to be clever, c***head, just serious - Australians have terrible skin

Obviously, this guy has a a serious psychological problem or else he wouldn't resort to such agro!

Downmarket as in the pubs my friend took me to (Camden) stunk to high heaven-r they cleaned?

So you judge a nation on the quality of one town's pubs?

No, I just think Australians have awful skin. Which part of that do you not understand?

They also seem pretty sexist given that you assume I am male

Re: So you judge a nation on the quality of one town's pubs?

Well, I found the whole town to be a dive - bar Knightsbridge!Where I went a bit crazy with the plastic-absolutely loved Harrods (beats David Jones - our upmarket department store, hands down!)Also, my friends and I went for a drink at "The Green Man" bar in Harrods - it seemed the only clean bar in the nation!
I think that London seemed extyra dirty to me as I had just come from Tokyo, WHICH IS SUCH A SPOTLESSLY CLEAN AND BEAUTIFUL CITY!I love Japan so much - can't wait to go back for another holiday!

Surely, only a male would use such disgusting language!If a girl did she must be "White trash"?

I think you've just confirmed your sexism. Another fine ozzy quality along with alcoholism & racism

Well...that's London!

I don't much like London either. Try Manchester or Oxford for a nice English city.

Re: So you judge a nation on the quality of one town's pubs?

Why are people so paranoid about a bit of dirt these days? Cities are dirty by definition. If they aren't there's something wrong.

to an extent but a cleaner city usually means a nicer city

Back
Top Bottom