Dear J.T. Ripper

A

aunt fanny

Dear "Original J.T. Ripper",

I have a favour to ask of you. Could you please go to the following website, and examine its contents and most importantly points of view very carefully. Then, if you could be so kind, reply to this message stating what you think of the opinions and if there is anything you DISagree with.

Thanks!

British National Party

> Dear "Original J.T. Ripper",

> I have a favour to ask of you. Could you please go to the following
> website, and examine its contents and most importantly points of view very
> carefully. Then, if you could be so kind, reply to this message stating
> what you think of the opinions and if there is anything you DISagree with.

> Thanks!

uno what i was debating whether 'j.t' was in the wrong, now that you've posted this i appreciate the immense similarities between the comments.....(shudder).

> Dear "Original J.T. Ripper",

> I have a favour to ask of you. Could you please go to the following
> website, and examine its contents and most importantly points of view very
> carefully. Then, if you could be so kind, reply to this message stating
> what you think of the opinions and if there is anything you DISagree with.

> *sends link to British National Party*

Well, you certainly touched on something here, didn't you. A very legitimate question.

I don't know how to answer that, but I'll try my best. I'm quite familiar with the BNP, as I have long searched for a British political party that most closely parallels my beliefs. Obviously, when searching for an anti-immigration, anti-Euro, and anti-EU/UN political party, the BNP is going to come up. I have read through their website many times, and it is an innately fascinating read.

So what is my take on the BNP? Exceedingly mixed feelings. I get excited seeing a political party that finally wants to deport illegal aliens, wants to diss the U.N., wants to reject the Euro in favour of the Pound, that stands up for "native British" rights in the face of suffocating political correctness and Multiculturalism.

Furthermore, and this is where things start turning slightly darker, I very much appreciate their **VERBIAGE** (more on this in a minute) when their website states that they respect all cultures and races, but ask that just as other countries and cultures and races desire to preserve their own identity, that those same cultures and races respect the British people's desire to preserve THEIR own identity and race. Sentiments that I've stated here on the Moz forum many times.

I think the BNP is dead-on when it comes to the concept of racial violence being promoted by the Muslims and Arabs that have immigrated, and I think they are right in saying that Multiculturalism has essentially resulted in an anti-white media, where expressing pride in heritage and wanting Britain to remain an Anglo-majority is spat upon and derided as "racist." I think both Labour and the Tories are wimps when it comes to immigration and cultural issues, no better than the way the Democrats and GOP are here in the U.S.

So.... the BNP sounds great, yes? BNP must be the answer I'm looking for, right?

Not necessarily. After I get done reading through their website (and I've done so many times), I come away with a slightly uncomfortable and unsettled feeling. So much of what they say rings true, but there's this slightly disturbing undercurrent about it all. It doesn't help that their founder, Nick Griffin, has a history of racial violence. Granted, I bet you that the liberal British media plays this up, perhaps exaggerating Griffin's involvement. But they can't just make stuff up out of thin air, and to know that this party's founder is probably more overtly racist than his website is willing to acknowledge.... well that bothers me.

Furthermore, there is a particular section of that website that I quite disagree with, that I find ominous. It's the section about how if the BNP ever fully takes over British politics, that they will institute a program whereby minorities will be given funds to assist them in LEAVING Britain for their native homelands, as if some of these minorities even HAVE a native homeland other than Britain. It sounds sweet and saccharin on paper (er, computer monitor), but I get this weird feeling that if BNP ever got power, that they'd move beyond "financially assisting" minorities to "voluntarily" leave Britain, and move towards a policy of forced expatriation of anyone the gov't didn't deem "white enough." As much as I prefer the idea of a mostly homogenous, Anglo England with only 5% minorities or so, this idea of forced expatriation makes me sick.

On the surface, alot of their website rings true, the ideas of Britain First, better healthcare for all, helping agriculture, saying no to asylum seekers, reject the Euro, etc. etc.

I also get the impression that Griffin et al don't seem to appreciate the special relationship between Britain and America. I am a huge, huge fan of the whole FDR-Churchill friendship, and how America and Britain need to remain closer than ever in the face of terrorism and threats from the likes of Iraq, China, Islam, Communism, etc. Griffin seems to be wary of the U.S., and seems to favour Britain completely going solo, getting out from under the American umbrella. I prefer Blair's approach of staying close by the U.S.'s side on foreign affairs, but at the same time I despise George W. Bush and wish the American president would treat Britain as an equal partner, not as a junior sidekick. Britain has so much experience and wisdom to offer America, it sickens me to see Bush and other Americans treat Britain like a second-class, irrelevant sidekick. I am for an equal partnership between the two nations, side by side -- and neither Bush nor Griffin seem to want that.

So.... all in all, what's my take? I'm frustrated. I want a genuine political party that espouses many of the BNP's views, but without the history of violence and subtle racism, without the anti-U.S. sentiment, and without the undercurrent of "we're gonna beef up the police and get rid of all the non-whites!" hatred. They never explicitly say they hate non-whites, but you kind of get that feeling reading their manifestos. I'd want a political party that was similar to the BNP, but without that racist undertone, without that policy of emigration of non-whites, and also..... a party that isn't QUITE so hung up on "whites vs. everyone else". I appreciate a political stance that is anti-immigration and generally supports the white majority, but that is just one of many, many important issues facing a country. To the BNP, it seems to be THE issue, which I also find somewhat disconcerting.

Does this help? I don't know if it does, or not. I have debated supporting the BNP many many times, because I so despise Labour and the Tories for being such absolute sellouts and wimps on the immigration and racial/cultural issues...... but, something stops me every time. The BNP just seems to take it a little bit too far, and I just feel a bit uncomfortable when I finish reading their stuff. It's enough to just stop me from clicking on the "Send My $20 Donation Now" button. Very frustrating because I get excited to see a political party finally voice views parallel to mine... but they just have to be a little too extreme. And as I've said before, it's a fine line I walk... it doesn't take many further steps "to the right" to make things too extreme.

If you have specific questions about any specific BNP stance or belief that I didn't address, feel free to ask it. I have long questioned and debated and had internal turmoil over my own conflicting feelings about the BNP, so it's not an easy subject for me. But I'll try to answer everything as best as I can.

Cheers,
J.T.

Dear j.t you've done right by not fully supporting the bnp, there is something that lies beneath there dictations about 'britain first'. we must all remember that they sound somewhat like the 'Nazi Party' who presented the ideas of 'Germany first'.

> Dear j.t you've done right by not fully supporting the bnp, there is
> something that lies beneath there dictations about 'britain first'. we
> must all remember that they sound somewhat like the 'Nazi Party' who
> presented the ideas of 'Germany first'.

Yes. And, if you look back in the early to mid 30's, the Nazi party was alot more toned down on their rhetoric, in an effort to appear more "mainstream." Then, as they gained power, they dialled up the fascism and hatred proportionally. That's what I find unfortunate.

The sad part is that history doesn't really present us with a successful Right-Wing political party example where they gained power, protected the native majority from those that would try to rewrite history and shame the majority into submission, but DIDN'T go so far as to start waging war against minorities.

I have to think this is doable. That America or Britain could vote in truly right-wing, paleoconservative governments that fought PC and Multiculturalism on all fronts, shut down immigration and bilingual education, deported illegal aliens, and strove to preserve the countries' respective Anglo identities..... but WITHOUT resorting to violence, without resorting to forced expatriation, without the hatred, etc. etc.

I don't really have a solution, and don't have a political party with which i really agree. It seems the only choices are Labour/Tories who are willing to fritter away English nationalism and identity and self-esteem, or the BNP which would resort to distasteful and hateful tactics to return England to its earlier cultural state. Neither choice appeals.

I don't think the BNP necessarily has to result in a Nazi-esque end the way that you're suggesting... but my fear is that they would. That's why they can't receive any of my money or support.

Regards,
J.T.

hi,

first of all, i pretty much disagree with all your pro-bnp sentiments very strongly. however, i would like to genuinely thank you for actually looking at the site and giving the best answer you can to the question.

i breathed a sigh of relief about halfway through your post when you point out some divergence in opinion between yourself and the bnp. but i am deeply troubled by the fact that you can even be on the verge of clicking the donate button. and troubled that so many of the views really do match your own. the bnp is, as you, to be fair, do acknowledge, little more than a party of racist thugs and lowlife scum. Their true colours were in part exposed in a recent bbc documentary (link provided below...).

you refer to the fine line you walk but i think it is untenable. for instance where you say, on the lack of choice in british politics,

"...or the BNP which would resort to distasteful and hateful tactics to return England to its earlier cultural state"

in the context of the rest of your posts, i assume to mean your idea type would be a party that returned britain to this "earlier cultural state" (whatever that is) but not through "distateful" and "hateful" tactics. i think this is contradictory and impossible - i don't think such a policy can be anything other than hateful and facistic. that is what it is by definition.

you're obviously not a thug or anything like that - but i do think that not having lived in the cultural context of 21st century britain, you just don't understand that your romanticism is unreal, impossible, in the context of britain facistic and largely unwanted. the bnp and the racists are a vocal minority and the only type of minority that should be persecuted, in my opinion.

Undercover with the BNP

> Dear Jt I'll spare you the philosophical blah, blah, I only have question, Would you marry a black or asian or non-whie person and raise a family with this person?

> Dear Jt I'll spare you the philosophical blah, blah, I only have question,
> Would you marry a black or asian or non-whie person and raise a
> family with this person?

Well for starters, I'm not keen on the idea of having kids. So that wouldn't really be an issue per se. But to answer your question, yes I suppose I would if the person was the right person.

I am actually quite innately drawn to slightly darker-skinned women (ie, Italian, Spanish, Argentinian, etc.) -- purely for aesthetic reasons, the way we all have our preferences when it comes to appearance.

But to give you what I'm sure you're looking for, I'll be forthright and say that yeah, I somewhat hope that the person with whom I ultimately fall in love and marry is white like myself. It's certainly not a litmus test, but it would be nice if it happened. But the thing you should probably remember is that most of my beefs (as delineated here in this forum) have been with GROUPS. Minority *groups* lashing out at the Founding Fathers, the NAACP, etc. etc. When you get down to the level of detail of an INDIVIDUAL, then race really matters hardly at all to me. As it stands, my five truly serious relationships in my life have included Jews and Italians, and I've certainly dated a few black girls before.

But yeah, given the views that I've stated in this forum, it would be rather hypocritical of me to marry a non-white and have non-white kids, wouldn't it? Probably so. I guess I hope that doesn't happen. But if the girl is right, then the girl is right, and that takes precedence.

Also to the point, tho... I am generally attracted mostly to whites, latins, mediterraneans. I don't generally dig asians or blacks, and again I say this purely from an innate sense of "are you physically attracted to them?"

I really dig what I refer to as the "delta" in girls. Delta, meaning, the DIFFERENCE in size between a girl's waist and her hips. I like a big delta :) Meaning, a really very narrow waist that goes inward from her upper body, and then goes way outward with very wide hips. I just love that body type :) Well, Asian girls as a general rule have a tendence to be much slimmer and "straight" (ie, less curvy). So i just don't tend to dig asian girls. It's not racist, it's not because "ooh she's asian" -- it's just because they don't generally have the traits and physical characteristics that move me. If an asian girl DID have the delta, well then by all means i'd dig that :)

I'll say it again tho -- people generally tend to prefer the company of and are attracted to those in a similar racial/cultural group as themselves. I think whites are innately more attracted to other whites, blacks more innately attracted to other blacks, etc. It's just human nature, it's a comfort level thing that we feel even going back to our preschool years. It's nothing bad, it's nothing horrible -- it's just human nature.

Right now, as a matter of fact, the girl I most dig in my life is some sort of latin combination -- I'm purely guessing here, but maybe Brasilian, some other south american country, and Spanish? Hard to say. But she has an unbelievable delta, a truly beautiful face, and just a classy demeanour and style of dress that is stunning. Sound superficial? It really isn't. The most important aspects of girls are who they are as people, and how compatible they are with you in terms of day to day life together. But being as i've never met this girl I've described, I don't have the luxury to discuss her personality and mind -- all i have to go by is her physical appearance and the way she carries herself and interacts with others.

And trust me, the fact that she isn't white --- I could NOT possibly care less even one iota :)

Cheers,
J.T.