Question for "The Obvious Question" (No Moz)

I'm not. Merely a lurker who for once couldn't keep his mouth shut.

I know of whom you speak, though, and I rather liked TMOKG. Along with CrushingBore and one or two others he was one of the saner people on this board. One could always be sure of reading a thoughtful, well-reasoned post from them. That fact that they were nearly always right-- morally, philosophically, politically-- was an added treat.

> That fact that they were nearly always right-- morally,
> philosophically, politically-- was an added treat.

More like, you agreed with them morally, philosophically, politically.

Or do you over-confidentally believe you have the whole world figured
out, morally, philosophically, politically? Amazing.

Can you read?

My comment was prefaced by saying that I am a lurker who for once couldn't remain silent. I would think that would rule out my being an "over-confident" boor who thinks he has the whole world figured out and berates other people for being less extravagently intelligent than he is.

I piped up to put down a strutting self-proclaimed fascist and then paid my respects to a few other Moz-Soloists after being asked a direct question and this is what I get?

You just have to laugh at this message board. It's proof positive that one fifth of the people are against everything all the time. I think Bobby Kennedy said that, but of course I wouldn't dare suggest I know what I know.

Ha, I like you. Feel free to email me if ever you'd like to chat.

Back
Top Bottom