boycott zine "True to You" Boycott Julia Riley!!!!!!!!!!!

P

pj

pj 12:23:14
not from Canada, Bengali. but every Canadian I've met here is really nice
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sweetness 12:23:08
ok, time to gooo! byebye everyone!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
frantic joined the chat at 12:23:05
pj 12:22:45
hi-light the text with your mouse. Hit "CTRL + C". Then hit "CTRL + V" to paste it.
Bengali 12:21:47
Anyone here from Canada???
room 12:21:11
how do you do that?
room 12:20:55
oh! sorry. But how did you get that 1 on 1 to appear on the public room? do tell!
pj 12:20:39
room: I simply cut and pasted it.
pj 12:20:13
room: I explained to "julia riley" why I don't shop at Tower anymore. Then she sends me a 1on1 insulting me.
Brandy 12:19:50
zZZzZZZzZzz
room 12:19:31
pj how did you display that 1 on1?

Bengali 12:19:28
Hey ya'll.

room 12:19:02
PJ what is this?
pj 12:18:30
hello room
pj 12:18:21
1 on 1: julia riley 12:16:29
oh please.....grow up STUPID!
what a @#!!!ing @#!!!.

room 12:18:18
HI
Bengali joined the chat at 12:17:33
sweetness 12:17:22
bye julia!

room joined the chat at 12:16:50
julia riley left the chat at 12:16:41

fatal fame left the chat at 12:16:36

1 on 1: julia riley 12:16:29
oh please.....grow up STUPID!
Jean 12:16:25
bye julia!
sweetness 12:16:19
rachel, how have you been?? I missed you!
julia riley 12:15:49
well i must be going... take care to all....
pj 12:15:47
my best friend used to be an assistant manager at a local Tower Records. It seemed that she was well-liked, and visited all her co-workers even when she quit. But she found out that someone put a pic of her face on a "Debbie Does Dallas" poster in the backroom of the store not too long ago. We have not found out the culprit, and until we do, we are boycotting the joint.
sorrowful sadie 12:14:41
natalie! hello! :)
Pep left the chat at 12:14:31

sweetness 12:14:13
rachel!!!
julia riley 12:14:07
i was just wondering at the instant moment
julia riley 12:13:37
yes, fatal, but not the whole country.
Jean 12:13:37
i love reading the old issues of"true to you" before going to sleep ! the fanzines are really good and they help me a lot to remember the great shows i went to!
sweetness 12:13:33
hello panic!
julia, why don't you post a message on the marketplace here?
Panic left the chat at 12:13:15

Pep joined the chat at 12:13:12
fatal fame 12:13:10
Tower has had TTY for years now, no?
Headmaster Ritual left the chat at 12:13:07

sorrowful sadie joined the chat at 12:12:45
julia riley 12:12:44
pj: im interested in what happend to you...please tell....
Panic joined the chat at 12:12:32
pj 12:12:04
is there a way I can get "True to You" from somewhere else besides Tower Records? I've got something personal against that chain.

she sux
> pj 12:23:14
> not from Canada, Bengali. but every Canadian I've met here is
> really nice
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> sweetness 12:23:08
> ok, time to gooo! byebye everyone!
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> frantic joined the chat at 12:23:05
>
> pj 12:22:45
> hi-light the text with your mouse. Hit "CTRL + C".
> Then hit "CTRL + V" to paste it.
>
> Bengali 12:21:47
> Anyone here from Canada???
>
> room 12:21:11
> how do you do that?
>
> room 12:20:55
> oh! sorry. But how did you get that 1 on 1 to appear on the
> public room? do tell!
>
> pj 12:20:39
> room: I simply cut and pasted it.
>
> pj 12:20:13
> room: I explained to "julia riley" why I don't shop at
> Tower anymore. Then she sends me a 1on1 insulting me.
>
> Brandy 12:19:50
> zZZzZZZzZzz
>
> room 12:19:31
> pj how did you display that 1 on1?

>
> Bengali 12:19:28
> Hey ya'll.

>
> room 12:19:02
> PJ what is this?
>
> pj 12:18:30
> hello room
>
> pj 12:18:21
> 1 on 1: julia riley 12:16:29
> oh please.....grow up STUPID!
> what a @#!!! ing @#!!! .

>
> room 12:18:18
> HI
>
> Bengali joined the chat at 12:17:33
>
> sweetness 12:17:22
> bye julia!

>
> room joined the chat at 12:16:50
>
> julia riley left the chat at 12:16:41

>
> fatal fame left the chat at 12:16:36

>
> 1 on 1: julia riley 12:16:29
> oh please.....grow up STUPID!
>
> Jean 12:16:25
> bye julia!
>
> sweetness 12:16:19
> rachel, how have you been?? I missed you!
>
> julia riley 12:15:49
> well i must be going... take care to all....
>
> pj 12:15:47
> my best friend used to be an assistant manager at a local Tower
> Records. It seemed that she was well-liked, and visited all her
> co-workers even when she quit. But she found out that someone
> put a pic of her face on a "Debbie Does Dallas" poster
> in the backroom of the store not too long ago. We have not found
> out the culprit, and until we do, we are boycotting the joint.
>
> sorrowful sadie 12:14:41
> natalie! hello! :)
>
> Pep left the chat at 12:14:31

>
> sweetness 12:14:13
> rachel!!!
>
> julia riley 12:14:07
> i was just wondering at the instant moment
>
> julia riley 12:13:37
> yes, fatal, but not the whole country.
>
> Jean 12:13:37
> i love reading the old issues of"true to you" before
> going to sleep ! the fanzines are really good and they help me a
> lot to remember the great shows i went to!
>
> sweetness 12:13:33
> hello panic!
> julia, why don't you post a message on the marketplace here?
>
> Panic left the chat at 12:13:15

>
> Pep joined the chat at 12:13:12
>
> fatal fame 12:13:10
> Tower has had TTY for years now, no?
>
> Headmaster Ritual left the chat at 12:13:07

>
> sorrowful sadie joined the chat at 12:12:45
>
> julia riley 12:12:44
> pj: im interested in what happend to you...please tell....
>
> Panic joined the chat at 12:12:32
>
> pj 12:12:04
> is there a way I can get "True to You" from somewhere
> else besides Tower Records? I've got something personal against
> that chain.
>

>

how do you know it was her and not someone else using her name, as she's an easy target.

(i'm not one to defend JR, by the way, just playing devil's advocate)

DON'T Boycott anything!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't talk about people you don't know what so ever! Who has ever met her in real life and had a problem with her? A lot of people here seem to think they can judge people on a five minute conversation. Just think about it. Be the bigger person and keep your mean thoughts to yourself.

It's just not nice. And Morrissey fans should be nice. There's no anger in our passion. These are real people, with real feelings, and many times they're easily hurt, why doesn't anyone here remember that?

think before you post!!!

> how do you know it was her and not someone else using her name,
> as she's an easy target.

> (i'm not one to defend JR, by the way, just playing devil's
> advocate)

IN DEFENSE OF JULIA

HAVING ONLY KNOWN JULIA FOR A FEW WEEKS, SHE IS ONE OF THE SWEETEST PEOPLE I'VE MET IN AWHILE. NOT ONLY DID SHE HELP ME WHEN I WAS SHORT TICKETS, BUT WE HAD SOME GREAT CONVERSATIONS. WHAT A WASTE OF MESSAGE BOARD SPACE. I FEEL SO IDEALISTIC, BUT WHY CAN'T THIS SPACE BE USED FOR ACTUAL INFO AND NOT A RANT ROOM.
ADRIAN

Re: DON'T Boycott anything!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't think you understood what i was getting at. the point i was trying to make was that it could have been *anyone* using JR's name in the chat room. it wasn't necessarily her.

i personally don't defend her because of things she has done to me and people i know.

> Please don't talk about people you don't know what so ever! Who
> has ever met her in real life and had a problem with her? A lot
> of people here seem to think they can judge people on a five
> minute conversation. Just think about it. Be the bigger person
> and keep your mean thoughts to yourself.

> It's just not nice. And Morrissey fans should be nice. There's
> no anger in our passion. These are real people, with real
> feelings, and many times they're easily hurt, why doesn't anyone
> here remember that?

> think before you post!!!

ADRIAN, you don't know already?

Adrian you silly little bitch, do you not see that this room is filled with egomaniacs, whiners and perverts? Go back to your monastary little mouse and kill yourself you two bit pinecone eating granolaface.

Re: IN DEFENSE OF JULIA

>Julia Riley is the craziest old hag I have ever met. She needs to be locked up in a mental institution.
"When will you die?"

HAVING ONLY KNOWN JULIA FOR A FEW WEEKS, SHE IS ONE OF THE
> SWEETEST PEOPLE I'VE MET IN AWHILE. NOT ONLY DID SHE HELP ME
> WHEN I WAS SHORT TICKETS, BUT WE HAD SOME GREAT CONVERSATIONS.
> WHAT A WASTE OF MESSAGE BOARD SPACE. I FEEL SO IDEALISTIC, BUT
> WHY CAN'T THIS SPACE BE USED FOR ACTUAL INFO AND NOT A RANT
> ROOM.
> ADRIAN

Back
Top Bottom