Pizza surprise

L

Lead poisoned

So me and 2 ladies at work went in on a large New York white pizza today w/green peppers, black olives and mushrooms. We were surprised to find a special extra baked right into the crust....a no. 2 wooden lead pencil!!

We're still half tempted to sue. What would you do?

Sue the f***in pants off their asses.........where was this place??? I can always use some more money. I would sue the shit out of them,they're a bunch of brainiacs huh?????

What did they say when they found out?????

> Sue the f***in pants off their asses.........where was this place??? I can
> always use some more money. I would sue the shit out of them,they're a
> bunch of brainiacs huh?????

> What did they say when they found out?????

It's a place called Angie's Pizza. I talked to the owner's wife, she was speechless. Her husband nearly had a heart attack! lol. They gave us a free replacement and credit on our next 4 orders. Cheap quick and dirty out of court settlement? f*** that, if I play my cards right I could own that damn place!

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/discuss/index.cgi?read=184026

> Sue the f***in pants off their asses.........where was this place??? I can
> always use some more money. I would sue the shit out of them,they're a
> bunch of brainiacs huh?????

> What did they say when they found out?????

> http://www.morrissey-solo.com/discuss/index.cgi?read=184026

Slander lawsuits are one thing, but a f***ing lead pencil baked into your pizza is completely different story!

> Slander lawsuits are one thing, but a f***ing lead pencil baked into your
> pizza is completely different story!

Your understanding of the law is very weak, your case is extraordinarly weak. To recover in negligence, you must show:

duty
breach
cause in fact
legal cause
damages

You suffered no damages.

Moreover, the vast majority of "lead" pencils are non-toxic.

I wouldnt go THAT far.....you'd get a nice sum of cash though. But,it could also happen to anyone and Im sure they didnt mean it????? put yourself in their place too,maybe they're a mom and pop outfit,opne lawsuits gonna shut em the f*** down,you dont want that shit man??? id call a lifetime of free pizza's cool with me.

> Slander lawsuits are one thing, but a f***ing lead pencil baked into your
> pizza is completely different story!

"Lead" pencils do not contain lead. They contain graphite. Graphite is nontoxic to humans.

Bravo jackass. Now,sue me f***face!!!!!!!

"your honor,he called me a poopoohead! I am not a Poopoo head. I want 50,000 bucks for pain and mental anguish". f*** you...the same chances of you getting any money outta me...are the same chances you have of winning the publishers clearing house dickf***. Nice try,stick to defending OJ and dont deviate from that,got it f***knuckle?????

Is that enough mental anguise and distress for you???lol

> I wouldnt go THAT far.....you'd get a nice sum of cash though. But,it
> could also happen to anyone and Im sure they didnt mean it????? put
> yourself in their place too,maybe they're a mom and pop outfit,opne
> lawsuits gonna shut em the f*** down,you dont want that shit man??? id
> call a lifetime of free pizza's cool with me.

Yeah, we're not suing anyone. It was a passing thought but I could never do it. It is a mom & pop shop too. It was some new kid working there that did it...I don't think he'll be there much longer!