More People Who can go f*** themselves:.....................

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation....and charl
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation....and charl

Thbis is an ever growing list,so keep it here. It's my pleasure pointing out the intelligence impaired.............here we go:

Geffen Records:Are you f***in dickbags kidding me??? you made the new cure cd and then you shit on the fans yet again by not including the four bonus tracks on it as well????? and you f***in donkeyf***s wonder why fans are downloading shit and basically ripping off the music industry in general??? it's for dumb ass shit like this. Who gives a f***ity fack fluck about a 20 minute f***in dvd of how the f***in band made the goddamned cd???? I sure as f*** dont. I want my four f***in bonus tracks now shitstains!!!!!.......so you CAN GO f*** YOURSELVES GEFFEN RECORDS.

George W Bush: Can this guy be any more despised in this country????? yes,yes yes. What a sorry piece of shit,useless dickwrinkle on modern society this pile of heaping turd is????? But don't worry kiddies,your dumbasses will vote for his ass again and then I get to listen to four more f***in wasted years of listening to you f***in dunces crying and whining about how bad of a f***in president he is. Shut your goddamned cumguzzlers people,you're just as much to f***in balme for this moron getting into office and f***in up the whole goddamned country,if not,moreso,than he is. You voted for him jackass,so shut your f***in mouthes. here's a little "tip" for you all to realize and hopefully use later on in life: dummies,all f***in politicians are worthless/useless liars,thats what they do,lie, but lets be honest,can kerry or nader really be more of a f*** up than bush?????? no. So,you,the american voter,and basically anyone who voted for this pile of heaping poo,GO f***YOURSELVES and take some of the balme your goddamned selves,why????? you put this egomaniacle f***stain into office and now we're dealing with it,thank you,and GO f*** YOURSELVES.

Sanctuary records: Are you f***in people shittin me?????? why the f*** do you announce a new single US release,yet no one can get the goddamned thing anywhere in the f***in US anywhere?????? Who's f***in runnin your dolt promotions office,bozo??????? Don't f*** up the next single release or you get it worse. By the way,can I also tell you,not every goddamned single has to have something only for the UK,we buy his shit too,and lost of it here in the f***in states. Stop hoarding the shit only for englanders,it's not f***in fair and you goddamned know it. You f***in douchebags know he sells out every goddamned time he does a single show or a series of shows in the US,so stop being so greedy,if they are:bonus tracks,bonus dvd's,bonus "anything",we f***in want the f***in shit too,understand f***knuckles????? or do I have to make a f***in trip down to your santa monica office meself and introduce your people to my f***in steel chair??????? real bright,keep pissing off the fans,afterall,we're the ones who buy the f***in music right?????? how did you get the jobs you have????? who's dick did you suck to get this f***in job?????

So for this f***up,you can GO f*** YOURSELVES

My last "go f*** yourself" for now:

These f***in dolt sammiches who continue to come here,to MORRISSEY-f***IN SOLO and cry and f***in whine about how bad quarry was,and how this band's f***in shitty cd is so much better,and how morrissey's sexuality is so goddamned important????? how so???? if you liked a guy who sucked walrus cock,does that make him less of a f***in singer for it???? no it goddamned doesn't,so knock it the f*** off,if you dont like:morrissey,quarry,his concerts,how he lives his life,his car,his hair or anything else about him, GO f*** YOURSELVES AND GO THE f*** TO SOME OTHER FUCXKIN PERSONS WEBSITE AND SHUT IT THE f*** UP OK??????

Now,Im off.....enjoy it,I did

You came up with that all by yourself??

Re: You read it didn't you?????? blame yourself dickf***.

Re: Yep,just like before,you dig?????

You didnt have to read it man,I think the title of the post said it best,it's up to you not to read it,you did,so blame your f***in self,if you didnt like what i said,GO f*** YOURSELF..........you dig?????

"dick f***"

ah ha!

now I know where the producers got the inspiration for the title character in, "Donnie Darko" [the line that Donnie says, "F**k*ss"]

it was my alter ego.....

Not you, PIMP

> You didnt have to read it man,I think the title of the post said it
> best,it's up to you not to read it,you did,so blame your f***in self,if
> you didnt like what i said,GO f*** YOURSELF..........you dig?????

I didn't direct that towards you, PIMP. It was for boingo79. You spill your guts out and all boingo79 can say is "bla bla bla bla bla bla"?? He's a f***ing idiot.

Re: Not you, PIMP

Ok cool...thanks.

A ha now i know that you have no intelligence seeing as how you're imitatin the PIMP????? must be tough not being able to think of your own shit??? they have creams for that stuff man,get yourself looked at dicksmack.

> A ha now i know that you have no intelligence seeing as how you're
> imitatin the PIMP????? must be tough not being able to think of your own
> shit??? they have creams for that stuff man,get yourself looked at
> dicksmack.

dicksmack?!? talk about supreme intelligence

let's all give a round of applause to the almighty WIMP, that is......

WIMP FUDGEPACKER SYCOPHANT SCUTARIUS [look up those words smartass]

Back
Top Bottom