Moz at #3 - wednesday midweeks

B

Bournemoz

Sold just over 8k.

Rachel Stevens has taken the 2nd spot, having shifted 16k so far.

Re: 8000? that's awful, GET BUYING SCROOGES!

Single sales are at their lowest ebb, by all accounts. Still it's looking healthy for the top five as those around him aren't shifting a great deal each day.The nearest new entry is Jamelia at five, and I think she's sold in the region of 5k.

Here's hoping!

> Single sales are at their lowest ebb, by all accounts. Still it's looking
> healthy for the top five as those around him aren't shifting a great deal
> each day.The nearest new entry is Jamelia at five, and I think she's sold
> in the region of 5k.

> Here's hoping!

Buying my copy on saturday !

> Buying my copy on saturday !

Where should I buy online to contribute to chart sales?

2 are mine, i may buy the vinyl if i can find it, can't play it though,IBEH sold 26,000 ffs!

Re: 2 are mine, i may buy the vinyl if i can find it, can't play it though,IBEH sold 26,000 ffs!

Depends on how the chart is calculated though. IBEH had two cds so it probably counted twice. The second cd for FOTGTD is a DVD so probably won't count. If everybody bought CD1 and CD2 for IBEH then a more "real" sales figure would be 13,000 which sounds closer to the mark considering how low sales figures of CD singles are just now.

Re: 2 are mine, i may buy the vinyl if i can find it, can't play it though,IBEH sold 26,000 ffs!

I still wish Moz would release on 12" vinyl in the UK.It has always worked really well in the past.

The Maladjusted 12"s were all on top quality vinyl.There seems to be quite a few unhappy with the formats of the current single.Listening to music via a P.C is not a thrilling prospect.

I've still to hear 2 of the B sides myself as my P.C is ill

> Depends on how the chart is calculated though. IBEH had two cds so it
> probably counted twice. The second cd for FOTGTD is a DVD so probably
> won't count. If everybody bought CD1 and CD2 for IBEH then a more
> "real" sales figure would be 13,000 which sounds closer to the
> mark considering how low sales figures of CD singles are just now.

The DVD single format does count as one of the 3 chart-eligible formats for FOTGTD. See the rules for chart eligibility at http://www.theofficialcharts.com/html/index.shtml (click on 'Chart Rules')

too many people buying online is the problem, amazon does NOT count towards the chart, i despair

Re: too many people buying online is the problem, amazon does NOT count towards the chart, i despair

Do you know which online retailers do count towards chart sales?

i don't, they can't publish a list or confirm/deny anything, chart fixing may/would occur

Re: don't you mean COPIES???

Actually I will be buying one copy this week and the DVD next week !

Keep the Moz in the higher reaches for at least 2 weeks !

> I still wish Moz would release on 12" vinyl in the UK.It has always
> worked really well in the past.

> The Maladjusted 12"s were all on top quality vinyl.There seems to be
> quite a few unhappy with the formats of the current single.Listening to
> music via a P.C is not a thrilling prospect.

> I've still to hear 2 of the B sides myself as my P.C is ill

Try opening a window, J. It probably just needs some fresh air. Oh, and check the water levels.

Back
Top Bottom