If average idiots run around the world aimlessly, then this site has 5 Star idiots

M

Morbid & Pale

Except for GreaseTea, Maladjustedly Keen, Jellybean, and Nick Seriously. These guys are the checkers of this board.

Re Does Morrissey play checkers?

Oh, they play checkers? Do they play chess too? Chess players are so intelligent! I wonder if Morrissey plays checkers or chess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Except for GreaseTea, Maladjustedly Keen, Jellybean, and Nick
> Seriously. These guys are the checkers of this board.

Thank you.
I'm very pleased not to be on par with them.

Re: James is a sour man

> screw you james ya big @#!!! !

Wow! you're as bright as a light bulb and as vulgar as a drunken trucker in a Wal-mart.
It is people like you who will never forgive God for not making you Jake Walters.

the monkey speaks

next time you try to kiss other peoples bottoms on this board try to be a little less obvious

Re: Monkeys are the cutest things

You know you can't really hide anything here. Bottom kissing leaves one with a brown nose anyway. As far as monkeys, do you ever watch the Animal Planet. Those monkeys on this week's show were the cutest little things.

> next time you try to kiss other peoples bottoms on this board
> try to be a little less obvious

Re: Monkeys are the ugliest things

> You know you can't really hide anything here. Bottom kissing
> leaves one with a brown nose anyway. As far as monkeys, do you
> ever watch the Animal Planet. Those monkeys on this week's show
> were the cutest little things.

Their feet + faces are just hidious. Lemurs are the best looking monkeys but they're not really monkeys so that doesn't count.

^_^

I don't need your sympathy you don't mean that much to me
r-mb.gif

Re: How cute!!

A baby orangutan was on Animal Planet. Even the baby looked like an little old man. I wonder if Morrissey has a pet now?
> Their feet + faces are just hidious. Lemurs are the best
> looking monkeys but they're not really monkeys so that doesn't
> count.

> ^_^

People like James(the despised) validate f@gbashing(nm)

Well since you looked anyway...
It is people like you that deserved to be beat up and not because you are gay but because you are a 100% grade A jerk. Get a sense of humor James and stop using your sexual preference as a chip on your shoulder.

Re: People like James(the despised) validate f@gbashing(nm)

> Well since you looked anyway...
> It is people like you that deserved to be beat up and not
> because you are gay but because you are a 100% grade A jerk. Get
> a sense of humor James and stop using your sexual preference as
> a chip on your shoulder.

Hatred is not funny and frankly I've found many homophobic comments in here, I was offended and by that "Curious person's" comments and found it homophobic. If you didn't find it homophobic, then I think you (MozTheatre3000) should perhaps read up on Adolf Hitler, you may find his political views appealing.

So, you see, silly-one, my sexuality is not the chip on my shoulder. Being the focal point of hatred and stupidity is.
If someone posted a remark that spewed hatred towards an ethnic race (let's say...oh, Mexicans) and if I were Mexican and defended myself I don't think that you and I would be having this ridiculous discussion.

I have a question for you now. Why am I a "100% gradeA jerk"?
Because I defended myself and it makes you feel uncomfortable because it has to do with one's Love Life?
How long do you think one can go without saying anything to hatred.
How long can you "turn the other cheek" when people call you 'fag' in high school EVERYDAY for your entire high school career.
How many times will one say nothing when they walk down the street holding hands with the person they Love in the "gay part of town" and a car speeds by and yells out "@#!!!s".
How many times can someone be spat on for walking too close to another man and not say something back?
How many eggs have to hit someone for holding hands in public and not do at least something?

It's been too long for me. Moztheatre 3000 and anyone reading this.
I did not start this conversation but it WILL end here.
When someone says something hateful I WILL respond.
Would you rather I didn't?
Is my being gay ok for you if I only don't come on here and say it?
Well, when I'm not being attacked I don't ever say it. What's the point?
If anyone has a problem with me coming on here that is sad for you.
It's my life and my computer.
More than enough said.

What we have here is a big gay crybaby(I added gay for shock value)

Hey everyone is angry at Curious and all that gay-bashing, I personally think the hate monger should die, but since we're on the subject, as a loyal servant to the order, what right do you have to bash Greasetea when even he bashed Curious? You are no better than anyone else who bashes and I agree with 3000, we don't care if you are gay, we only care that you die because you are stupid.

I know you like me Greasetea, let me join your world order.

Back
Top Bottom