Does anyone out there own the Japanese "Lost Ep" with "Maladjusted" b-sides?

I

irksome-ivan

Whoever has it, please tell me how much you paid for it. I'm trying to get an idea becuase I am about to order it, and I wonder if I can find it cheaper. I know it will be worth it, regardless of the price, but just for comparison's sake I would like a general idea. Thankx!

> Whoever has it, please tell me how much you paid for it. I'm¿ trying to get an idea becuase I am about to order it, and I¿ wonder if I can find it cheaper. I know it will be worth it,¿ regardless of the price, but just for comparison's sake I would¿ like a general idea. Thankx!

If you own a credit card, you can get it for about $10 total
if you follow this link:

http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/5777_0_main.txt

lickboot.jpg

Thanks, but it still costs $18 there.......oh well, I plan on buying it regardless....

Is there a trick to getting it for ten bucks? Perhaps you are located where it wouldn't be considered an import. I'm purchasing it as an import, and you know how pricey those things are!! I might as well pay with my right kidney. Thanks for your help anyway. I take that you enjoy the compilation, yourself. Right(...oh geez, perhaps that's nonsense, but I'll ask anyway.)

"Rare Tracks" = "Lost EP"

Beware! The correct name for this release is "Rare Tracks" not "Lost EP"; although it is advertised at various locations as "Lost". "Rare Tracks" should be a very common item in good (online-)stores so you should get it quite cheap.

Stefan

Re: "Rare Tracks" = "Lost EP"

> Beware! The correct name for this release is "Rare¿ Tracks" not "Lost EP"; although it is advertised¿ at various locations as "Lost". "Rare¿ Tracks" should be a very common item in good¿ (online-)stores so you should get it quite cheap.¿ Stefan

yeah thats what I thought because I came across it this past weekend .. I didnt get it though because I already have the songs on it but I do like the cover.. it is a good picture morrissey i think

-AU-

Ivan, listen to me now, and believe me later....

> Is there a trick to getting it for ten bucks? Perhaps you are¿ located where it wouldn't be considered an import. I'm¿ purchasing it as an import, and you know how pricey those things¿ are!! I might as well pay with my right kidney. Thanks for your¿ help anyway. I take that you enjoy the compilation, yourself.¿ Right(...oh geez, perhaps that's nonsense, but I'll ask anyway.)

I gave you a url in the previous post which will deduct $10
from your total purchase. You'll see the
deduction when you "checkout." It's a great deal,
and I don't even work for Music Blvd....

068.jpg

Back
Top Bottom