Introduction (no morrissey stuff)

3 storms

I just wanted to say hello to everyone on this board and I am full of joy that there is a place all of us can congregate (if only by the internet) and talk about Morrissey. Um, quick history, okay, I have been a fan since 1995 when I fell in love with his song "Lucky Lisp" off of the Just Say Mao Sire sampler. I originally bought it because it had a song by Depeche Mode unavailable here in America, but then the Morrissey track came on and the rest is history. Trust me my roommates here are annoyed at how much Morrissey I play at night.

Thanks for letting me take a minute to give a proper greeting. Cheers boys and girls.

Welcome 3 storms!

> I just wanted to say hello to everyone on this board and I am
> full of joy that there is a place all of us can congregate (if
> only by the internet) and talk about Morrissey. Um, quick
> history, okay, I have been a fan since 1995 when I fell in love
> with his song "Lucky Lisp" off of the Just Say Mao
> Sire sampler. I originally bought it because it had a song by
> Depeche Mode unavailable here in America, but then the Morrissey
> track came on and the rest is history. Trust me my roommates
> here are annoyed at how much Morrissey I play at night.

> Thanks for letting me take a minute to give a proper greeting.
> Cheers boys and girls.

Hello three storms, welcome to the board. Let me be the first to offer you a nice gift basket. Theres some cookies, some cake and some yummy nummy delicious nutritious doublelicious brownies. Go ahead and take a chunky bite....that's it, let me wipe your mouth now 3 storms...mmm, you look so cyte when you smile with a gobful of choclate crumbs slowly, gently falling out like a snowfall. here's some milk to wash it down. Welcome 3 storms...

P.S. The milk and brownies were laced with cyanide. Enjoy the last few minutes of your life gobot! Whattashmuck...bet you wish you had an intergalactic hitchhiker thumb don't ya you stupid beeeeyotch!

Mundane Greasetea

> Welcome 3 storms. We're glad to have you on.

As you've probably noticed there is an incredibly mundane and boring persona named "greasetea" on our message board. You will see him try to be witty and condescending, but you will also notice that we will fail at both each and every time.

However; I do invite you to take amusement in his postings, as there is no other way to take him. Poor, poor greasetea. Let's all offer him our support in this trying time of his.

Hello three storms! I'm glad you found your way here.

HNIA (find some roommates that will sing along with you)

> Cheers boys and girls.

Shut up about this already.

> As you've probably noticed there is an incredibly mundane and
> boring persona named "greasetea" on our message board.

He's been here for a while, and he's been the subject of many, MANY messages before your three irritatingly priggish ones. Please stop posting messages about him. If you were as smart as you try to sound, you might know why you shouldn't.

> You will see him try to be witty and condescending, but you will
> also notice that we will fail at both each and every time.

As far as "witty" and "condescending" goes, you're much worse than greastea because he makes no attempt to sound witty or condescending. You typed "we will fail" which sounds about right to me.

> However; I do invite you to take amusement in his postings, as
> there is no other way to take him. Poor, poor greasetea. Let's
> all offer him our support in this trying time of his.

I only take amusement in the way you're talking about something so old as if it were new, and the way nobody cares as much as you do. So invite yourself to take amusement because no one else accepts. It's no @#!!!ing wonder Sara lost interest in this message board. I'm just irritated this morning.

I saw that some of you were wondering about Johnny's guitar playing on William It Was Really Nothing. Use the capo at the 7th fret. Does anyone want the basic chord structure? It won't sound precise, and there's no way I'm about to tab out the arpeggio bits, but you'll be able to fake it convincingly. I'll check back in a couple of days.

Cristosimo, or whatever the hell your name is, stop posting about greastea if you don't like him. Use some common sense. It's sad that anyone has to tell you this.

Re: Shut up about this already.

*yawn*...sorry Doug, but you've begun to bore me as well. Better luck next time.

Welcome! Yeah everyone things I'm way too over obsessed about him. My friends say "Morrissey is your husband" and I'm like yeah he justs doesn't know it. Right ON! I hope you have fun on this board and ignore any comments that have nothing to do with MOZ and everything will be just fine.

> Cheers boys and girls.

hnia, becca and everyone else

Thanks and I look forward to joining a wonderful conversation...chardonnay anyone? heehee

and as for the rude pot above, thanks I love milk! ^_^

Re: Shut up about this already.

Look at this crap, now there is already a long string (which I am contributing to unfortunately) all dealing with Greasetea. Great scott Crissysomo, you are an idiot! I even believe that tea also told you not to post about tea. I agree with Doug that you are an idiot. Shut up about him already, only you care enough to post about greasetea, maybe you are a member of the greasetea world order?

Excuse Douglas.

He's not usually that caustic.

Crisostimo, try drinking some coffee. You keep yawning. ;-)

ah_162.jpg

Back
Top Bottom