This is hard to believe but Rourkie Bear on here is the REAL Andy Rourke he must be this is amazing

Re: I thought it was people mucking about but now it seems not?

Re: The only upsetting thing is they keep saying I did something with 'Greg' who i don't even know!

Why would Andy Rourke say this?? I did go to Lecester. I did talk to Andy Rourke a little bit. And I did talk to other people in Proud Mary very breifly but I am NOTHING to do with them! I don't fancy them! Who is 'Greg' anyway?? This is very upsetting! and hurtful!

Re: And who on earth was Duncan D Shammy this is a mistery to me!

Re: There is an 'Andy' registered on here who claims to be Andy Rourke they have posted three times!

'Andy' is a registered user on here! they even did a link to Andy Rourke's site but is it really him??

Re: and I love Rourkie Bear is the REAL Heather!

shhhhhhhh dont tell anyone.

Re: The only upsetting thing is they keep saying I did something with 'Greg' who i don't even know!

> Why would Andy Rourke say this?? I did go to Lecester. I did talk to Andy
> Rourke a little bit. And I did talk to other people in Proud Mary very
> breifly but I am NOTHING to do with them! I don't fancy them! Who is
> 'Greg' anyway?? This is very upsetting! and hurtful!

Why do you keep denying it?

We have had this discussion before so you know very well who Greg is.

As I pointed out to you last time,why dont you just accept/admit that you are a groupie.

There is nothing wrong in that!

What is wrong is pretending otherwise!

Re: I went back to my B&B called The Croft Guest House ALONE that night!

Why do you keep denying it?

> We have had this discussion before so you know very well who Greg is.

> As I pointed out to you last time,why dont you just accept/admit that you
> are a groupie.

> There is nothing wrong in that!

> What is wrong is pretending otherwise!=========
I am NOT a groupie!!!! And you hurt and insult me by saying that. I love ANDY ROURKE and that is it!!!!!!! I believe in sex AFTER marrrage as I went to church and a church school!!!!!! I am never going to get married though as I don't believe in marriage!!!

> Why do you keep denying it?
> I am NOT a groupie!!!! And you hurt and insult me by saying that. I love
> ANDY ROURKE and that is it!!!!!!! I believe in sex AFTER marrrage as I
> went to church and a church school!!!!!! I am never going to get married
> though as I don't believe in marriage!!!

Perhaps you did return alone to your guest house.

The impression I got from the post on the Proud Mary site was that it was a quickie after the show.

The term used I recall was that Greg ""lobbed it up you" but didnt want to waste anymore time on you in the future.

> Perhaps you did return alone to your guest house.

> The impression I got from the post on the Proud Mary site was that it was
> a quickie after the show.

> The term used I recall was that Greg ""lobbed it up you"
> but didnt want to waste anymore time on you in the future.

Look, normally this would be irelevant,but as you repeatedly say you have never had a boy friend,and then a post turns up bearing all the hallmarks of you on a similar music site to this one,with a reply to it,then you must expect someone at least to question it.

I know you will say it was an imposter,but why would anyone on a different site pretend to be you when they dont know who you are?

Of course some will say here,that you dont want this information coming out as it doesnt go well for the image you portray here,and that is why you are denying the story.

Yes,I am one of those, as you obviously realise and thats why I question you on this subject.I believe another poster in the past has posted about it too and thats what got me first interested in it as I too saw the Proud Mary posts before the site went down.

I am quite prepared to let the subject drop (and indeed had),but when I see your regular posts about it and your denials, I feel compelled to respond.

Re: This charming fan we have talked and you know the PM site person was an imposter of me!

Re: This charming fan we have talked and you know the PM site person was an imposter of me!

Yes you told me in chat last night that it was an imposter.

You have said that before on the board too.

Is this Greg who has posted today, to say it`s true,an imposter aswell?

Sure seems a lot of imposters around!

Funny,but, when it is convenient,it`s always an imposter.That seems to be the standard stock excuse on this board for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom