my version of the "jerk of the week" Morrissey solo post

M

MozTheatre3000

The title is split between Crushed Roses and Jory(me). The deciding factor, Jory's unbearable pettiness and a bad writer at that, ever look at a grammar book son?
Jerk of the week: Jory

Taking nominations for next week

That was rhetorical folks. (Sigh) I'm sure Jory will post and say
"Dave is this what you want?"

Wallop Ooople ClapTrap

Your sphincter is closing around your finger. The crowd gasps and sighs. Your thighs are like cottage cheese. Hide them. Hide them. Your mouth is muckled. We are pacing the halls and waiting to hear from the doctor that you have died.
The nurse wheels lumpy meat covered in thick brown sauce to your bed and you inhale it, as we knew you would. Herman will set the hospital on fire. Let the soul quit the body. Let the toilets flush.

Actually I have a better award

It is called the Hnia award and it should go to the most boring, episodic, crybaby monkeylip poster here. And after the ceremony, we shall all crowd the stage with clenched fists and proceed to lay the biggest beatdown on the winner. Then to add insult to injury we shall dance around in circles while taking turns, relieving oneself on the champ. Yes, deserving to the winner of the hnia award albeit quite low-so blow class.

Well ya nutty flapjack faces, the only thing left to do is to award the winner and that winner comes in the form of a fat blob of chunky corroded sausage filler better known as Jory. You win pallie, so open wide because I have a fist that would like to meet your acquaintence!

And at no extra charge, I'll throw in some baked teeth for you to swallow!

Morrissey would join in and take quite a masterful dump on your head and his fecal matter shall smell like butter and cheese sandwiches.
nagga noochie!

You are just sad because they circumcized your head instead of your dick. Who could blame you? I would be sad, too.

Back
Top Bottom