WITHOUT QUESTION YATQ HAS MORRISSEY'S STRONGEST MELODIES - JUST BOUGHT IT AND I'M NEW TO HIS WORK

Re: WITHOUT QUESTION YATQ HAS MORRISSEY'S STRONGEST MELODIES - JUST BOUGHT IT AND I'M NEW TO HIS WOR

if you're new to his work, how can you know that particular album has his strongest melodies. Wouldn;t you need to hear the other albums?

Re: WITHOUT QUESTION YATQ HAS MORRISSEY'S STRONGEST MELODIES - JUST BOUGHT IT AND I'M NEW TO HIS WOR

> if you're new to his work, how can you know that particular album has his
> strongest melodies. Wouldn;t you need to hear the other albums?

good point, now don't be a troll, ok

Listen to Your Arsenal...It's by far his strongest CD from top to bottom.

> good point, now don't be a troll, ok

that wasn't meant to be a troll-ish comment.

> Listen to Your Arsenal...It's by far his strongest CD from top to bottom.

I'd agree that "Your Arsenal" is the best overall Morrissey album. It has variety and is very consistent. However, as far are hummable melodies go, I'd arge that "Viva Hate" would be the most tuneful/hummable.

I reckon Vauxhall and I is his best album but for pure catchy melodies Your Arsenal definitely gets the vote. YATQ has grown on me alot and although there are still 3 or 4 songs on it that I cannot stand I think it is a good album. However anyone who says it has the best melodies of any Moz album, frankly is talking utter cock!

Back
Top Bottom