Moz on Howard Stern radio show

J

Joey

anyone happen to catch the howard stern show this morning when morrissey's name came up? one of howard's staff members(K.C.for fans of the show) was getting goofed at for being picky with girls and howards said he might be asexual. KC answered "whats that!? you mean like that morrissey guy!?" and howard replied "well i dont know about morrissey" then robin (howard's sidekick) asked "whos that" and baboey (the shows producer) said something like "some singer". just thought it was intersting to hear moz's name on the only radio show that makes the morning worth while...

Viva Morrissey & Howard Stern!

> anyone happen to catch the howard stern show this morning when¿ morrissey's name came up? one of howard's staff members(K.C.for¿ fans of the show) was getting goofed at for being picky with¿ girls and howards said he might be asexual. KC answered¿ "whats that!? you mean like that morrissey guy!?" and¿ howard replied "well i dont know about morrissey" then¿ robin (howard's sidekick) asked "whos that" and baboey¿ (the shows producer) said something like "some¿ singer". just thought it was intersting to hear moz's name¿ on the only radio show that makes the morning worth while...

Interesting, very interesting. I didn't think anyone from Howard's show would know anything about Morrissey. But, KC I can believe a bit. I remember he turned down a woman's offer to have a bath with her in New Orleans because he thought that his wallet was going to be stolen. What a dope! He probably is asexual. I agree with you 100% that Howard's show definitely makes the mornings liveable. Viva Morrissey and Howard Stern!

Re: Viva Morrissey & Howard Stern!

Big fan...big fan. ; )

Radio Niggaz

(I know this could go on forever, but I just couldn't resist..)

Doin' plugs...on drugs!

oh, yeah, and...

On the lawn...big dong!

And a ba ba booey to y'all, too!

> Big fan...big fan. ; )

Uh, bawf.

Why am I seeing Howard Stern's name? What's going here? Wake up.

Re: Viva Morrissey & Howard Stern!

> Big fan...big fan. ; )
i as well am a big fan....here is a good link if you have missed parts of the show or all of it.....tells you what happened for the day and has links to other howard stern stuff..check it out if your a fan...

kakarot

howard stern king of all media

Would you rather post about Monica (again)??

> Why am I seeing Howard Stern's name? What's going here? Wake up.

Well, at least it had SOMETHING to do w/ Morrissey, unlike the Lewinsky, Princess Di, etc. posts that have been branching out for WAAAAY too long.

PLEEEASE let's not let this go on forever.

Re: Would you rather post about Monica (again)??

> Well, at least it had SOMETHING to do w/ Morrissey, unlike the¿ Lewinsky, Princess Di, etc. posts that have been branching out¿ for WAAAAY too long.
who is Lewinsky and who is Princess Di?¿ PLEEEASE let's not let this go on forever.
sorry

who is howard stern?¿ anyone happen to catch the howard stern show this morning when¿ morrissey's name came up? one of howard's staff members(K.C.for¿ fans of the show) was getting goofed at for being picky with¿ girls and howards said he might be asexual. KC answered¿ "whats that!? you mean like that morrissey guy!?" and¿ howard replied "well i dont know about morrissey" then¿ robin (howard's sidekick) asked "whos that" and baboey¿ (the shows producer) said something like "some¿ singer". just thought it was intersting to hear moz's name¿ on the only radio show that makes the morning worth while...

> who is howard stern?

He's an American "shock jock" (disc jockey) with a national radio and TV show. The movie, "Private Parts" was about him (he starred in it as himself).

PS: Hope this was a legitimate question on your part (are you British?), otherwise, I feel like a total idiot.

> He's an American "shock jock" (disc jockey) with a¿ national radio and TV show. The movie, "Private Parts"¿ was about him (he starred in it as himself).¿ PS: Hope this was a legitimate question on your part (are you¿ British?), otherwise, I feel like a total idiot.

legitimate question, yes, and no, i'm not brittish...

love aaron.

Back
Top Bottom