To most of the board here:

H

hnia

Today, i've decided that i've spent too much time trying to get to know 'everyone' here. I've been very polite, responded to polls and, I feel, contributed, at least a little, to this message board community. Sadly, nearly everytime i open up a message, recently, it is filled with anger and hate. Many of the participates refuse to answer questions, ignore relevant facts, and even go so far as to threaten others. Today, John Miles has provided the straw on my camel back and i'm moving on. I have been tolerant of many things in my 30 years on this earth, but i refuse to mud-sling with these so called "fans." I don't know how or why Morrissey's music appeals to these individuals (using the term individuals loosely) but most of the Moz fans i know have respect, tolerance and understanding for others. I hate to think that i'm dailing up a cliche' here, but "what is going on with this generation?" Are people getting so self-centered that they can not empathize with someone ten years older than themselves? Let me clarify a few things. There is nothing wrong with being silly, joking around, sarcasm and even being a @#!!! every now and then. But, this board has turned into something ugly that I can't be a part of. There is way too much hatred and intolerance in this world without me opening up myself and asking for it.

I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to my threads, responses, etc. I've really enjoyed this board=until about three weeks ago.

With deep regret, I will no longer be contributing to this board.

Take Care,

HNIA His name is Aaron (I will check responses Monday morning)

Kwelou Lowie Nuuf Auf Wegler

Corn flake, chocolate flake. We will sit in the microwave together. We will blow up like gerbils. You have shown me your soul and there are no zits on it. I would like to keep your earlobe in a jar.
Penises are hard to find. I have looked everywhere. They are not in the street. They are not at the toll booths. They are not on the side of the highway.
I am the best kind of woman. I am not afraid to fart. I will take your penis and crazy glue it to your forehead. Then unicorns will not be dead.

Re: To most of the board here: :-(

I've chosen to do the same thing but i just wanted to say your post were AT LEAST nice to read and when i first starting posting here there USED to be alot of Nice Morrissey fans so really i think they are all just waiting for these idiots to go away.. (Yes i know i am going to be called one now for saying that)

Anyway hopefully eventually they will go away or be banned or something.. Until then Im not even bothering to come to this little discussion board.

farewell party for HNIA

Hey limp prick, do you think anyone gives a rats ass about your doubledumbass opinions? I for one am happy that your snobby piece of donkeycake is out of here! No one cares about your freaking age until you made it an issue sh-itnut! So now that it is open for criticism, listen you liverspotted, greying, sex drive declining nincompoop...you need to do the next best thing. Leave this place permanently and here's how you dumb fat old horse...walk your hairy knees and fat stubs you call legs to the nearest television set. Put it on the weather Channel and when your daily forecast comes on, ram that chubby Charlie Brown head of yours into the set! I'll be over to jam the remote so high up your ass you'll get free pay Per View from your testicles you louse!

HNIA his name is assmunch! Go to hell and good riddance you arrogant "I've been a moz fan since 1308 B.C. and I brood like him" fat baldie!

Nagga nooch. Moz in tha' houzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa!

Re: To most of the board here: :-(

> I've chosen to do the same thing but i just wanted to say your
> post were AT LEAST nice to read and when i first starting
> posting here there USED to be alot of Nice Morrissey fans so
> really i think they are all just waiting for these idiots to go
> away.. (Yes i know i am going to be called one now for saying
> that)

> Anyway hopefully eventually they will go away or be banned or
> something.. Until then Im not even bothering to come to this
> little discussion board.

Unruly Girl,
thanks for the quick reply. I will not be coming back here due the situation that has occurred. Perhaps there is another place, you could suggest to discuss Morrissey and music, etc? At any rate,
Cheers,

hnia

Oh, and Greasetea,

For the record, i'm 6'1, swim 80 laps a day, i'm ten years younger than Moz, have full head of hair, watch PBS, not the weather channel, received my master's degree two years ago, have a loving wife of 7 years, and have never neither seen a grey hair on my body, nor experienced any form of erectile disfunction. But all that is unimportant to me, i respect people's diversity and differences and I would never insult people the way you do. Sometimes when you have more than others, it is your job in this world to lend a helping hand. This is why I wish you all the best. With every insult you prove to me that you know nothing about life. The operative word here is not arrogance, it is respect. Karma is real...watch out.

Ms. Tea, You'll never be half of the man that I am..

hnia hopefully you'll read this b4 u go 4 good

I will not be coming back here due
> the situation that has occurred. Perhaps there is another place, you could suggest to discuss Morrissey and music, e
> Cheers,

> hnia

i dont know if you'll ever read this but i enjoyed your post even when i didnt feel i had anything to add as well your responses when i felt i did. anyhoo i was thinking maybe that open a chat room at talkcity.com and that way no one could steal peoples nicks and we could ignore as we see fit and as an added it a well put together place that html so any body can come. i dont know just an idea, i try.

jinxt

tyo.html

Re: To few of the board here:

> Sadly, nearly everytime i open up a
> message, recently, it is filled with anger and hate

i'm surprised David allows it to continue
there's no need to come here now.
the board is dead the board is dead

Here's the deal. Morrissey tends to attract newer younger fans. They may be more immature, but they're not any more hateful than the older fans. Morrissey fans tend to be judgmental, elitist, competitive, jealous, and hateful. We've all noticed that. But the good news is that hate and anger are genuine emotions just like love and tenderness and those who think they're above hate and conflict are fake and tend to judge and hate more than those who express themselves honestly. However, I don't blame you for ditching this board, it's a complete bore.

> Today, i've decided that i've spent too much time trying to get
> to know 'everyone' here. I've been very polite, responded to
> polls and, I feel, contributed, at least a little, to this
> message board community. Sadly, nearly everytime i open up a
> message, recently, it is filled with anger and hate. Many of the
> participates refuse to answer questions, ignore relevant facts,
> and even go so far as to threaten others. Today, John Miles has
> provided the straw on my camel back and i'm moving on. I have
> been tolerant of many things in my 30 years on this earth, but i
> refuse to mud-sling with these so called "fans." I
> don't know how or why Morrissey's music appeals to these
> individuals (using the term individuals loosely) but most of the
> Moz fans i know have respect, tolerance and understanding for
> others. I hate to think that i'm dailing up a cliche' here, but
> "what is going on with this generation?" Are people
> getting so self-centered that they can not empathize with
> someone ten years older than themselves? Let me clarify a few
> things. There is nothing wrong with being silly, joking around,
> sarcasm and even being a @#!!! every now and then. But, this
> board has turned into something ugly that I can't be a part of.
> There is way too much hatred and intolerance in this world
> without me opening up myself and asking for it.

> I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to my threads,
> responses, etc. I've really enjoyed this board=until about three
> weeks ago.

> With deep regret, I will no longer be contributing to this
> board.

> Take Care,

> HNIA His name is Aaron (I will check responses Monday morning)

> Today, i've decided that i've spent too much time trying to get
> to know 'everyone' here. I've been very polite, responded to
> polls and, I feel, contributed, at least a little, to this
> message board community. Sadly, nearly everytime i open up a
> message, recently, it is filled with anger and hate. Many of the
> participates refuse to answer questions, ignore relevant facts,
> and even go so far as to threaten others. Today, John Miles has
> provided the straw on my camel back and i'm moving on. I have
> been tolerant of many things in my 30 years on this earth, but i
> refuse to mud-sling with these so called "fans." I
> don't know how or why Morrissey's music appeals to these
> individuals (using the term individuals loosely) but most of the
> Moz fans i know have respect, tolerance and understanding for
> others. I hate to think that i'm dailing up a cliche' here, but
> "what is going on with this generation?" Are people
> getting so self-centered that they can not empathize with
> someone ten years older than themselves? Let me clarify a few
> things. There is nothing wrong with being silly, joking around,
> sarcasm and even being a @#!!! every now and then. But, this
> board has turned into something ugly that I can't be a part of.
> There is way too much hatred and intolerance in this world
> without me opening up myself and asking for it.

> I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to my threads,
> responses, etc. I've really enjoyed this board=until about three
> weeks ago.

> With deep regret, I will no longer be contributing to this
> board.

> Take Care,

> HNIA His name is Aaron (I will check responses Monday morning)
Dear HNIA.I agree with you.Maybe its the fact that we are at the same age,so we cant put up with such things....so take care...but dont lose faith...youre not alone here

Back
Top Bottom