Morrissey was quite justified in his comments on Reagan & Bush

S

sparacus

Normally I merely peruse the comments on here as I find this forum something of an embarassment to Morrissey - indeed I see below plenty of 'f*****' remarks. However I feel I must say something in response to the daft yank Republicans: GO AWAY! Anyone with half a brain & half a knowledge of Moz's past - check out the song 'Margaret on the Guillotine' - would know that Morrissey is hardly a fan of right-wing , Republican , in-bred mutants whose policies are hellbent on destroying the environment. I suggest that the posters who were upset by the remarks go and place their fevered heads in a bucket of fresh manure - while wearing stilletos.

You're 100% correct. Look at it this way though,Most of the dumb dumbs in america(where I live)voted this piece of shite into office. Therefore,they have nothing to comp-lain about,they were the ones who put him into the office to begin with.

Bush...is a pile of shit....moz should've said something about blair and thatcher too.

> You're 100% correct. Look at it this way though,Most of the dumb dumbs in
> america(where I live)voted this piece of shite into office. Therefore,they
> have nothing to comp-lain about,they were the ones who put him into the
> office to begin with.

> Bush...is a pile of shit....moz should've said something about blair and
> thatcher too.

Oh he's said PLENTY about Blair in his recent UK interviews - comparing his face to Larry Grayson's was the funniest comment.

> office to begin with.

> thatcher too.

Sorry - I just realised I'm talking a pile of f***in shit. Please excuse me, I am a sad-monitor obsessed semen-stained sad-case. Sorry again.

Yes you are....you're imitating the PIMP......that proves you are obsessed with me. It's cool though,you continue showing people how obsessed with me you are,and Ill continue pointing it out to people.

> office to begin with.

> thatcher too.

Actually they do have a lot to complain about. Bush broke many campaign promises.

1) I don't believe in nation building and America is not the World's policeman
2) I am a Uniter, not a divider
3) I will govern from the center
4) I will reduce the deficit
5) If gas prices go up I will tell those middle Easterners to "open those spigots"
6) Enron stealing money from California is "the market forces at work"
7) I will govern openly
My tax cuts will create millions of jobs

etc

Now it is breaking that Bush lied about his successes with terrorism last year in order to prop up his numbers.

Ok.......but who voted for him??????? most of the f***in voters right??? so,they too are partly to blame for all of this as well since they voted him into office correct????? Then,like I said,they have NO right to complain,since they're just as much to blame for BUSH and his antics as he himself is.

EVERY politician breaks promises,thats how they work,they'll sell you a f***in tank and make it look like a rolls royce,and that tank could be the best tank on the planet,but after he sells it to you,some parts start falling off,and the engine goes...now the tanks not looking so good huh?????

case in point: you bought into it,you oughta be held accountable for it too if something goes wrong. Bush is as useless as a lesbian in a dick sucking contest man. People bitch about"he did it for the money",how so??? since he onced owned the texas rangers MLB baseball team and sold it and made a very sizable profit off it?????? now it doesnt look like he did it for the "money" right??? he already had "the money" he just wanted "the power" and that "george dubya presdient USA" on his mantle right next to his other accomplishments.

If you're expecting sympathy from the PIMP for Bush,you need to look elsewhere,cause you won't get it here. If he were standing 2 ft from me in a yoshinoya later today,I'd tell him the same thing then as I would now:

Goerge W. Bush is a worthless pile of f***in monkey dung and should have an inoperable tumor at the base of his spine. He is pathetic and a total waste of time and money in the white house. My pet rock has more intelligence than bush....wait...My left nutt has more f***in brains than bush.

Bush is to the white house as an elephant is to a PILE: Nothing but shit!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom