Bash The UK Thread: Please post what you dislike about the English & Great Britain in general.

• Thread starter the boy next door
  • Start date
T

the boy next door

They are always doing it to us and Moz has said repeatedly in interviews that the UK is now not much (or any) better than the USA.

The fact that they still can't come to terms w/the fact that their kingdom has crumbled.

Well.. I can’t stand the fact that they all big mouth, cry baby, fat guzzling pigs with the intellectual understanding of a 3 year old and comedy that isn’t worth a wank. Who’s freedom of speech legislation isn’t worth rats piss….. Opps… sorry I thought you were asking about Americans… sorry.

> They are always doing it to us and Moz has said repeatedly in interviews
> that the UK is now not much (or any) better than the USA.

They are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. Nearly every attack that can be made on the USA can be made on their society and several more. They have a massive inferiority complex. Go there. You can see it in their eyes. They are very sad people. This is why most Americans are reluctant to criticize them. It's tough to say bad things about people living in the 3rd world, because they have so much less than we do. So you tip generously and walk away wishing them well...because you feel so sorry for them.

you know nothing of our nation and should keep yourself confined to the Guestbook, lunatic

Re: you know nothing of our nation and should keep yourself confined to the Guestbook, lunatic

Really... YOUR nation is it?? So tell me Mr USA what is YOUR contribution to YOUR nation??? And bragging about what a fat c*** you are scores no points with me Mr Fool.

There are enough threads going the other way Rain Man. Accept criticism. Don't RAIN on our parade!

Re: There are enough threads going the other way Rain Man. Accept criticism. Don't RAIN on our parad

Nope signature is wrong I'm afraid. ^Mr B^... But nice to see that you are a fan. Good work son... keep it up!!

Re: you know nothing of our nation and should keep yourself confined to the Guestbook, lunatic

Yes, it is MY MY MY nation, not yours. My contribution to my nation is undoubtedly the same as yours to the UK. Neither one of us have won the Nobel Prize so shut the f*** up.

The USA enjoys the highest standard of living on the planet - the Brits are all bitter & jealous!!

Stop being so nationalistic & patriotic and let us slam the hammer on you as you do on us..

They are HYPOCRITES and PUSSIES with INFERIORITY COMPLEXES!!

Arh...very well put…. I shall indeed “shut the f*** up” and leave you patriotic fags to grease up each other’s virtual arses with this pathetic American fantasy. Hang your flags on your cocks boys and do Uncle Sam proud…. Straight up the clam chowder…. Bye ladies

Re: Stop being so nationalistic & patriotic and let us slam the hammer on you as you do on us..

Okay then... have fun boys and girls?

Look,any country that boasts about not taking showers DAILY...is a f***in joke. They're just as f***ed up a country as we are.... neither one is better than the other...I can think of a f***in million things Id like to bash bush over the head with a f***in steel chair for, I just wont say them all here.

Like i said....bush and blair are as useless as a lesbo in a dick sucking contest/factory.

Both are fulla f***in shite and are proud of it. The PIMp's proud of the fact they can admit this freely. Bush is worth less than a pile of shite,if that could possibly be??????

Right you are, and that f***wit Tony Blair is not far behind.

> Look,any country that boasts about not taking showers DAILY...is a f***in
> joke. They're just as f***ed up a country as we are.... neither one is
> better than the other...I can think of a f***in million things Id like to
> bash bush over the head with a f***in steel chair for, I just wont say
> them all here.

> Like i said....bush and blair are as useless as a lesbo in a dick sucking
> contest/factory.

> Both are fulla f***in shite and are proud of it. The PIMp's proud of the
> fact they can admit this freely. Bush is worth less than a pile of
> shite,if that could possibly be??????

Back
Top Bottom